• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    Ahh you are a clever one =3

*Bounces on Ashley*
    ~*Official Tig/Winona Lover Fanclub*~

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    XD; Aww ... its okay.

O_O; The saddest of news has come. Tig is gonna be gone for two more weeks! :'(
    Sad news, VERY , sad news. o.o;

Years
    *welcomes new members* Yayness! Welcome new members!

2 weeks? *digs up hole and sits in it* I don't want to have to sit here untill she gets back! ;_; See ya in 2 years weeks!

Asher

Years
    And here comes the bearer of bad news! *everyone ish hiding in a hole* @_@;

O.o; I wonder if Tig had a great Holiday. I.M.O.T (In Memory of Tig!) *shoots her internet service provider* Muwahaha!

Asher

Years
    >>; Shooting her internet service? She lost her internnet because of that thing. =P Anyway, let's not get into a fight and hope that Tig gets back sooner than one week. o.o;

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    asher_son_of_ash said:
    Tig's Well, Insane, wild, out-of-this-world...Winona-freak,[O.o; More than your usual insane person] and now with her own Club! o.o; Wee ... please join in you like Tig.

P.S, I asked permission. o.O;

Insanity is nice...
    Since I see Tig around and he's very funny and friendly. Plus,he joined my fanclub so,can I join here?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'm sure you'll be allowed to join,BJ.Just gotta wait till Tig comes back.Care to join Asher,GG,and me in our hole? XD

Asher

Years
    I'mz not in a hole! I am the Guardian of the hole! -hovers a bit then fallss inside the hole- Hi! XD;

Man, it's so boooring without Tig. ~_~;

Back