• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official US Release Date Confirmed - 14th March 2010

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    Mid March is the earliest next year release that we've had, I believe. I think D/P were in april and Plat was late march.

I'm fairly happy with this, less than 3 months to go.

Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 5, 2010
    This is close to my brithday, I can't wait :cer_boogie:.
    I'm sure time will go by really fast.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I will get SS for my birthday, since it is ten days after the release. New Pokemon games always come out around my birthday, it's awesome.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • You forget that there'll still be speculation about Australia's and more so Europe's release dates though. =P

Not Really once us Release has been released it not that hard to work out the aussie one lol (im australia not being rude or anything) but it is always like one to two months after not that much longer of a wait

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Yeah the date is so longs away!But knowing Nintendo this date is WONDERFUL news!

Its pretty early compared to other Pokemon game english release dates.

Anyways March 14th will be a pretty damn good day for us Canadian/Americans.
    JUST 2 MORE MONTHS PEOPLE!

anyways I this the reasons the games always come out on sundays is because for us kids/teens we can buy the games 'cause we don't have school but the japenise are smarter because of Friday.

Its better to have the game the BEGGINING of the weekends NOT THE END!!

all though its possible for the date to come on Friday the 13th which could be bad

Years
  • I'll do like I did Platinum: Wait 6 months, then buy it without no long lines. I'm HeartGold, because it has Ho-oh, and I can get Lugia Level 70. Also, Gligar is in it. Now, all I have to do is wait for Generation 5 and hello Mudkip lol.

Back