• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi League Standings / Results Thread

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Well, I'm trying to get my battles done. I didn't know that half of my month would be sucked up by vacation/driving when I signed up...
    C'est la vie.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Well if (in this order because of constraints against battling the same people) Beach Boy > sonic smash down > Lilmudkip want to battle me again this weekend or whenever, let me knoww.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm just going to drop out. v_v; Failed the role I hoped to fulfill. Sorry to all Kyogre members. (And others that looked forward to battling me) I just can't fit in the time.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    On that note, I think I'm going to drop as well. It doesn't seem like there's much activity here even with the tournament coordinators. Plus it'll let me focus solely on the main tournament for PC.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    On that note, I think I'm going to drop as well. It doesn't seem like there's much activity here even with the tournament coordinators. Plus it'll let me focus solely on the main tournament for PC.

well Ryan if that's the case...i still would like a rematch with you one day =)

Ársa

k.
    Years
    If this is truly dead, I don't see a reason for it to be kept as a sticky. We might as well just let it die in the standard threads, because Apostle seems to no longer care for it...

~T_S

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    well since this tournment is pretty much dead, almost everyone in the kyogre group is out, and i cant get one win since my team is underconstruction and will be for a while. (and me wit my personal life and game making) i guess im goin to have to drop out as well.
    srry lil mudkip. i just have to much stuff to do and my team is under serious reconstruction and i cant make it in that date.

Back