• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi League Standings / Results Thread

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Ryan, Mukkimoto from my bracket is suppose to be on 13 points beacause he had an Immunity Token, so his lose to me doesn take his points away.

...and my wifi is out so I may not be able to battle for a week or so. laters for now, I'll be back soon for more battles, I hope.

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Don't worry if you're not getting a lot of battles this period. If there were too many conflicts because of time constraints, it won't be held against you. And the groups will be shuffled for the next battling period.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Don't worry if you're not getting a lot of battles this period. If there were too many conflicts because of time constraints, it won't be held against you. And the groups will be shuffled for the next battling period.

I know, but thanks for restating. It's frustrating is all, I've made myself available whenever possible, but no-one seems to be recipricle. ;)

~T_S

EDIT: I just defeated FireApe2135 5-0.

Last edited:

MATTFO0

yo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2011
    yo im just posting to let u kno that although i havent battled any1 yet. i'm still in the tourney, been busy and havent had time to complete my new team

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well just saying I'm back and that I'll be PMing my competition momentarily. Hopefully I can get some battles before I leave for Canada Day celebrations. =D

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Sorry I haven't been very involved. ;-; This coincided with me having a rough week. I promise I'll get better.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Me yesterday said:
    Sorry I haven't been very involved. ;-; This coincided with me having a rough week. I promise I'll get better.

...Same here, actually. Though, I rarely see any of my "opponents" online when I am, anyway, besides the ones I already battled (and supposedly cannot battle again until they battle two others, right?). In fact, I have yet to see Gamethief19 online at all.

......Though, having earlier said that... I just beat Supreme Dirt, 5-0.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I've PM'ed all of my opponents, and with the exception of aragornbird, I haven't spoken with any of them....I see some of you on right now so I'll send some more PM's out ^^

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    This week's been tough, I've had driver's ed 6.5 hours a day, plus 2-3 hours of homework. I'll try to be on this afternoon for you :)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, it looks like my WiFi is dead until further notice. My PBR still works, so if anyone wants to battle on that, gimme a PM. But seeing as this is for DS WiFi, I'll have to drop out....

And Apostle, seeing as I'm now missing in action, is it still possible to be a Tournament Official? :D

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    yea, it doesn't seem like anyone is competing much. if anyone would like to battle tonight, please send me a pm and your FC so we can battle ASAP.

Back