• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi Summer League Discussion Thread

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I'm going on vacation this week, but I should be back and available for battles on July 6th.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I have returned...and I see not much else has happened as far as the standings go: Prince is still out in 1st place overall and I'm still sitting in 2nd...with Ex-Xairmo. Even though I was gone for a week.

Go figure.

And (even if this is a few days too late) I agree with BeachBoy about the confirmation postings. If nothing else, it makes sure there is no conflict with any of the records.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Beach, if you'd like to battle later on today or sometime soon hit me up when I'm on with a VM. Or battle the other two active members first and save our match for later ;)

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I am so annoyed by this, yet I am going to have to pull out. I know there is still 3 weeks till the bracket ends, yet I've been at a busy stage recently, and I feel I have too much work left in terms of breeding for me to reach this deadline and then have a series of battles. Sorry to all in the Exeggutor Group.

Red Rain

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    I'm really sorry to do this, but I have to drop out. I came back from vacation and during that time (unfortunately), my DS is now no longer operational. I doubt I can have the problem solved in time. That's what happens when there are 14 kids in the same household. :/

I'm very sorry to the Seaking Group, wish very, very strongly I could have participated.

Back