• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh Hi...

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    Im new and stuff. I have emerald, but thats the only pokemon game I got. I dont actually like pokemon so much, but its a pretty fun game.

OutOfOrder

Saving you from yourself...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    Well that is great that you have Emerald Version! (My favorite Pokemon Gameboy Game!)

It has a great storyline right? (Answer is YES)

Well there are a lot more versions of Pokemon around here. I don't want to give names out (or it might seem like i support only some hacks and not all).

But there are many hacks ranging from begginning hackers to advanced hackers who can do pretty much anything to their game!

I hope you have fun here!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Why is it that people think PC is only for rom-hacking? There are a lot more areas here than just rom-hacking, you know! ._.

That point aside, welcome to the community!
    Emerald version was one of my favorites as well. The Battle Fronteir added a bit of spice to the Storyline of Ruby and Sapphire. Very fun, indeed. ;D

You don't like Pokémon?! Well... we'll just have to change that won't we?
    After being here for a while, you might find yourself changing your opinion.

However, if you truely don't like Pokémon; PC offers a wide variety of other boards you can post in. The Pokécommunity is really just a nice forum for pretty much anything. ;D

Please do have some fun out there, okay?
    Take care~

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Welcome to PC, Braeden23000 ^w^
    We're the most friendly and active Pokémon forum around, so you're definitely lucky to have joined :3

I really like Emerald ^^ I prefer Sapphire, but only for the reason I completed it faster than the other games in the Gen. - Don't ask me why, I just did :3

You don't truly like Pokémon? Well, as my friend Hiidoran said, we're going to have a to change that. In fact, scratch that, we're going to change that! XDD

But in all seriousness, there's a whole different array of boards to take you fancy. Not all Pokémon, some to do with Japanese Entertainment and some to do with the ever-loved Other Chat. ^w^ You should have a look around, and see which boards suit you.
    But don't stay around the same boards, they can get boring after a while, 'cause you can wait for a new post and it nothings gonna happen for a while. XD

You might wanna check out the FAQ and Community Rules before you do a lot of posting. They're really short and it's good to know ^^

I hope you have a lot of fun here and have an enjoyable stay :3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Hey there Braeden23000, xD

If Emerald is the only pokemon game you have, your missing out on a lot, mainly the other 300+ pokemon xD. Anyway welcome to PC~
    (It's a great place xD)

Make sure too check up on the Rules/FAQ. If you're into ROM hacking then check out the ROM hacking forumhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55 for all your HACKING needs xD

You don't like pokemon? well we're GOING to change that, not us but the whole site will xD, just stick here for a little while and you'll love it xD

Welcome to PC~

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • I dont actually like pokemon so much, but its a pretty fun game.
    W...whut?
    i'm kidding! please don't kill me for frightening the new member *hidez*

It's absolutely fine if Pokemon isn't your favorite
    it isn't mine ;D
    There are also many other things to do here.
    If you're in to gaming you may want to check out our Other Games forum...
    For talking about TV, music, books, etc you can head right on over to the Other entertainment forum.

And of course, if you just want to talk about random stuffies we have the Other Chat forum :D

see you guys? I CAN post links...
    I just choose not to!

-Roy

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    hey braeden23000

pokemon is like a bug to some of us, we cant always get rid of it by medication alone ;) hehehe

welcome to the forum, youre free to browse the community as you please :)

Back