• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • A friend of mine is getting married and she needs 'something borrowed' so I 'borrowed' this New Old Rod from that trainer over there.

Hold it right there, Did you just try and defeat Champion Cynthia by challenging her to a Dance-Off? What sort of League do you think this is?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, her Garchomp just started Dragon Dancing and I got in the groove!

Hey, wait a minute, why do you have 3 Pokemon sent out in battle when this isn't even a Triple of Rotation battle? Do you think this is a game?

Years
  • No, officer, I beg to disagree. What you're seeing here is not a Klefki but a normal set of keys. I just keep it in a pokeball so I might not lose them. Clever indeed, yes?

Hey kid, why are you releasing a bunch of pokemon here? Where did you get those? And why is that one crippled and sickly?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • That Dunsparce is not crippled or sickly. He is just a Normal Dunsparce and I got these Pokemon from Team Rocket and rescued them.

Hold it right there, Did you just shout 'Hail Giovanni' in Celadon Gym?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    No officer, it appears you've misheard me. I shouted 'Hide your money!'. Because I'm going to take their money...in a Pokemon battle.

Wait a second, did you just take both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan from the dojo? He said only one!

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    They were running an illegal business so the police told me I could take both!

Hold on a moment, did you just trick that Teddiursa into giving you its honey?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • No. He gave it me himself, you just didn't see it because he is Shiny.

Hold it right there, Did you just trick Professor Oak by saying his Grandson's name is 'Santa'?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Why yes I did. If it looks like an Officer Jenny and...wait your real name is actually 'Paige'. :0

Hold it right there, Did you just try and sell that Magikarp for 500 Pokedollers to that 10 year old?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • That isn't a Magikarp but rather a Magikarp doll. He really wanted it.

Who turned Wailord into a rock!?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I dunno, not me, how do I do that? Do you think I'm a magician or something? *quickly hides magic wand in his sleeve*

Hey, are you trying to use that helix fossil here? This isn't the time and place to use that!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Well this is actually a...er...faulty Ditto. You just don't know what you will get in Wonder Trade these days.

Hold it right there, Did you just defeat Gardenia and win the badge without defeating all her Gym Trainers first? She told you the rules as you entered.

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    But Officer! I did, there must've been a couple of trainers hiding in that god forsaken maze.

Hold it, why are you forcing that magikarp to evolve, it doesn't look like its ready to evolve

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Don't worry, because of my technology it is fully ready to evolve into a Red Gyarados.

Stop right there, why are you walking with a bag full of what seems to be Ho-oh feathers?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • These are not Ho-Oh feathers. These are...err...say Officer is that a new hat you are wearing? It's really stylish.

Hold it right there, Did you just turn that Lass into a Socialite, what is the meaning of this?

Years
  • I just advised her on how to dress properly officer, following the columns of Diantha in Vogue:Kalos.

What are you teaching to that poor 10-year old Joey? ..Is this Action Replay Powersaves?

Years
  • Yeah, and the only thing he got himself is another Rattata, even worse that the one he caught himself.

And why are you opening another Gym. There are 8 gyms already in this region!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • You see Wattson is getting on in years now Officer. I opened this Grass Gym in Slateport so when Wattson does call it a day there will still be 8 Hoenn Gyms.

Hold it right there, Did you just say you are Roxanne? You aren't even the right gender.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • WAIT, my name is Rock-san, not Roxanne! No I don't watch too much anime. <_<

You there! Did you just forget an HM move without going to the Move Deleter? That's totally illegal!

Back