• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
  • I traded her a Shiny Magnetite for her Steelix and she was so happy she started to cry.

Why are you dressed as a Lilligant? Only Pokemaniacs may dress as Pokemon and even then you are restricted to dressing as Cubone or Pikachu. Explain yourself.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    I had my Abra teleport me to the Pokecenter that's up here... just out of sight.

You there, are you drinking that lemonade?

Years
  • No officer, I was just tasting it before giving it to my Pokemon. You know team rocket these days..

Are you destroying the region's vegetation by picking up berries and not replanting them?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm careful, I don't pull the entire plant out of the soil like those other people do. Berries can grow again.

Did you just knock out that Caterpie with a baseball bat? According to my register that's no valid Pokémon!

StinkomanFan

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Oh, I'm sorry officer, I thought this was Eagleland!

Did you seriously have your Nidoqueen babysit your child?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh, I'm sorry officer, I thought this was Eagleland!

OMG I'm loving that EarthBound reference so much! :D

So what are you doing INSIDE the daycare fence?

Aww, can't I watch my Pokémon breed up close? :/

You there! Did you just use Fly for the sole purpose of avoiding a tree?! You're supposed to Cut those down, because cutting trees is obviously beneficial for the environment!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm sorry, I don't have Cut on me, only Incinerate and for the sake of the environment...

You quickly get out of here now! You can only walk 500 steps in one Safari Game, and you're already on 1253.

StinkomanFan

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    But I work here!

Are you taking that wailord on the Battle Subway? It'd derail the train!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • No. Wailord is my personal pet. He will be in his Pokeball for the time on the Battle Subway. I will be using Lilligant, Florges and Gardevoir for the tournament.

You there, Did you just forget your own Pokémon's name? Only Professor Oak is allowed to forget the names of things. Explain yourself.

Years
  • Well, my name is Ash, and I just realized I left some of my stronger Pokemon, and now I was thinking about getting them back, but I have no idea what their names are. Which Charizard is my anyway? I think I have one?

And what are you doing with 7 Pokeballs in your pockets. You can have only 6!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Yes. I have six Pokeballs on my person. This seventh Pokeball is actually a Pokeball Scrunchie like Elite Four Member Lorelei has.

Hold it right there, Did you just teach your Lilligant Flamethrower?

Years
  • I'm just borrowing it officer. I know Misty wouldn't mind.

Hey, why are you checking the city's trash cans and dumpsters? Don't you know that that is unsanitary?

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I can explain, see, I only have 3 pokemon (Absol, Lugia and Blastoise) and 4 pokeballs in my bag.

Excuse me sir/madam (whatever you identify as), why are you Mega Evolving that Arcanine? And don't you give me that Ditto or Mew transformed stuff, you know better than to lie to an officer!

Years
  • My cat works at Nintendo, and he told me there is a mega evolution for Arcanine in the next generation. Trust me, my cat works at Nintendo.

Why are you riding a bike in a PC? Im telling Prof. Oak!

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I was just walking my bike around since this stupid Pokemon Center doesn't have a bike rack and I don't trust leaving my 1 million dollar bike around.

Hey you, why are you handing out flyers telling people to join team rocket?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • 'Team rocket' is the name of this new breakfast diner. I work there. You should check it out, the food tastes gr8.

You have a Greninja in PLAT! How?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • That's not a Greninja. It's a Shiny Politoed wearing a pink scarf. Did you leave your glasses at home Officer?

Hold it right there, Did you just interrupt Misty's date? You are going to jail for a long time if you cannot explain yourself.

Back