• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Nope, this is a new move called 'Quad-attack', they were releasing a TM for it so we could try it out.

You told your Lumineon to use Mach punch when it has no arms! Why?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • This is kind of classified information, but okay. "Mach Punch" is our code command to go look for a possible hidden underwater entrance. We're trying to invade Team Aqua's hideout, you see.

Wait, are you carrying a party of ten Pokémon with you? Go use a pc!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • This is kind of classified information, but okay. "Mach Punch" is our code command to go look for a possible hidden underwater entrance. We're trying to invade Team Aqua's hideout, you see.

I don't believe you. xD I bet your Lumineon just wanted to drink some fast fruit punch. :P
    231350406301.97116.png

Wait, are you carrying a party of ten Pokémon with you? Go use a pc!

Wait, wait, wait! Some of them are Digimon and plushies, so they shouldn't count as party members! ;)

Hold on, did you just pull a Diglett out of its hole?! Exposing a Diglett's body is against the law!

Lycanthropy

Years
  • How can you tell if this is actually a Diglett? Have you a Diglett's body before... perhaps by exposing it yourself? Hm?

You there! Don't walk there! It's dangerous to walk in the tall grass without any Pokémon, you're at risk of being attacked!

Meadow

Years
  • Not even if I bring a lawn mower with me? ;D

Hey, you! Did you just eat a Rare Candy?! Humans aren't allowed to eat those!

PageEmp

Years
  • Umm, no. It's a normal sweet.

How did you defeat an Electric mon with a Normal/Flying mon!? The Flying mon doesn't even have a Ground attack!

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    I have a lot of revives, sir.

Boy, are you trying to teach that Scyther Fly?

Years
  • No, officer. It just happened that he's just trying to fly and I'm just holding this HM for some reason..

Reports have reached us that you killed Gary's raticate in S.S. Anne. Care to explain your side?

PageEmp

Years
  • Well, he was doing a Nuzlocke, you see, and according to him, he did a misclick, and his Raticate ended up losing his life.

How did you defeat an Electric mon with a Normal/Flying mon!? The Flying mon doesn't even have a Ground attack! Pluse, you are doing a Nuzlocke with a rule to not use healing items or overgind. How did you do that!?

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I skipped that trainer early-game and now my Pokémon is like 40 levels higher than his, I can hardly lose!

Hey, are you playing Pokémon Red on your 3DS? They're not releasing those before February 27th!

Meadow

Years
  • Homebrew! xD I adjusted my 3DS's calendar to convince it that it was February, which surprisingly worked! :D

You there! Did you just throw your Slugma into the ocean?!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Yes I did. It's battling that Tentacool over there and a little ring of water magically appeared underneath it when I sent him out.

Hold it right there, Did you just mock Professor Oak for forgetting his Grandson's name? Being mean to the Professor carries a lifetime sentence.

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    No sir, it was just hidden under my hat.

There's been rumors of unlicensed breeding and releasing of foreign pokemon. Where did you get that egg?

Years
  • I got it from my mama, officer. {XD}

Hey you, finally I caught you. You've been depositing wurmples in GTS and asking for Xerneas or Yveltal in return. Explain your side.

Meadow

Years
  • It's totally fair if the other side agrees to it, right? :D Maybe they're just die-hard fans of Wurmple. :P

You there! Did you just tell your Electrode to use Explosion at a Pokémon Center?! That's gonna cause a public disturbance!

Lycanthropy

Years
  • No, I didn't. Can you show me this supposed Pokémon Center I was in? No, didn't think you were able to find it either. And that crater was here all the time.

That smell... are you perhaps selling Slowpoke tails? That's illegal!

Meadow

Years
  • And that crater was here all the time.

I KNEW YOU WERE ONTO SOMETHING

That smell... are you perhaps selling Slowpoke tails? That's illegal!

Err, uh... PROVE IT! These look like ordinary pink noodles to me! Yummy. :D (Totally doesn't taste like a Water-type...)

Hey now, what's this? Did you seriously just nickname your Feraligatr "Feraligator?" It's a serious crime to not be satisfied with how a species' name is spelled!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Oak telepathically asked me if I wanted to nickname the Pokemon. I thought it would be rude not to.

Hold it right there, Did you just put on a pair of spectacles? Protagonists must never wear glasses under Bylaw 3.22 of the Indigo League rules.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • These aren't just normal glasses, they are choice specs! I want to see if they make my concentrated bursts of thinking more powerful.

Why did you make gym leader Jasmine cry?

Back