• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh yay, GUM! <33

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
  • I love gum. When I can be bothered with buying it, I'll chew a pack in two days. Minty and the fruity flavors are all fantastic. Exxcccepppptt cinnamon and the red pepper. All of that is way too spicy for my tastebuds to handle and I avoid it at all costs. :/

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I've never really been a big fan of chewing gum. It's sticky and gunky, you can't swallow it and chewing it makes you hungry.

I can't have it anyway, due to the fact it would get caught in my braces. I don't care that I can't have it, though, because I didn't enjoy it before anyway.

xX

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I loveeee gum haha. Gives you good breath, something to do, and EXTRA flavor. ;D
    I hate minty gums so much haha. Cinnamon is pretty bad too. I go for the FRUITY ones, always. I think JF is horrible cause after like 5 minutes the gum gets a weird texture..

Chelc

Years
  • I can't live without gum, lol. I always have a pack of it in my purse or somewhere in my room. Orbit is my favorite kind, and I like any flavor, really, especially bubblegum flavor.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I love big red! And even more not that it's not sponsoring Juan Pablo Montoya in NASCAR anymore!

Back