• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
  • Gen 5 i like the Ghost guy
    Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

Yeah I like it too.

Aww, Hitomoshi's animated sprite is adorable. :3

But yeah, Hitomoshi + Shandera together are better than the middle one of the evolution line. Out of all the B/W Pokemon, they seem to be pretty popular. Which fire types do they paralell? I can't really think of any fire types from off the top of my head that they relate most to, though the ghost/fire typing is a plus.

Um, hello? hitomoshi is a candle, the other one is an oil lamp and the fully evo'd one is a chandelier, i think it's because chandeliers, candles and oil lamps can be rather creepy, chandeliers are hung in either poche houses or haunted ones, oil lamp, im not sure and candle....ever seen the movie; Hocus Pocus? theres a black flame candle there it awakens three evil witches when lit, creepy.

Uh.. I don't see myself on the member list.

Hmm, must be Apollo, he never seems to be online, i will add you to the AR.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um, hello? hitomoshi is a candle, the other one is an oil lamp and the fully evo'd one is a chandelier, i think it's because chandeliers, candles and oil lamps can be rather creepy, chandeliers are hung in either poche houses or haunted ones, oil lamp, im not sure and candle....ever seen the movie; Hocus Pocus? theres a black flame candle there it awakens three evil witches when lit, creepy.

...indeed. I meant which FIRE TYPES do they relate to, aka, Pokemon from previous generations. What were they made to paralell to? XD; All I can think of is the ghost lines, rather than fire ones. D; (Like Gengar etc)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • They don't have to parralell anything, they're N-E-W not parrallells of O-L-D-S.
    ok, new topic: What was the very first Fire type you had in the games besides your starter, pick the very first one from each region, for example:

Kanto: Vulpix
    Johto: Magmar
    Hoenn: Vulpix again
    Sinnoh: Magmortar
    and if possible, Unova: Hihidaruma

just examples.

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
    Years
  • I'd like to join.
    So I'm supposed to claim a Pokemon, right?
    Charmander, Charizard and Growlithe are my favourites.... And I guess I can only choose one and Charizard is taken sooo... I'd love to claim that last Charmander, if it's still possible. ^_^

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • ok, you're in, i'll add you to the AR.
    right, is anyone gonna answer this topic or should i start a new one?
    probably, ok, are there any non-fire types who you think should learn a fire type move?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok, you're in, i'll add you to the AR, I'll take it you want Cyndaquil as your partner then.
    I think Mewtwo should learn Fire blast maybe.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • I would like to join,if you don't mind,I would like Vulpix as my partner,thank you

can I join?It looks like I"m being ignored....:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • your all automatically in
    sorry, im the only one running this place now and i need a brake, i wont be online for awile.
    so ill leave.... Forever in charge, do well till i get back forever.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    your all automatically in
    sorry, im the only one running this place now and i need a brake, i wont be online for awile.
    so ill leave.... Forever in charge, do well till i get back forever.

Okaaaay!

How about a topic then? If you were on a camp and needed fire to keep you warm, what fire Pokemon would you choose to light the fire and why? Take into consideration that you will only get to use this fire Pokemon once, so it needs to be one strong enough to create a fire that can last.

I'd choose Arcanine, mainly because it is a larger Pokemon, with lots of fur to keep it warm and as a result, more fire can be stored, as well as built up over time.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Okay, I've been gone for atleast a week and half and this place has been crumbling, so i'll answer the topic: I'd choose Charmeleon, with some dry wood he would make the fire just right, if theres no dry wood, Charizard might do the trick.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Mind if I join this club too? ^^ I so love fire type pokemon. I choose Vulpix as a partener

Sure, I'll add you to the AR, our current topic is: I you were out camping and you had a fire pokemon to start a fire, wich fire pokemon would it be?

Also, dunno why i'm sayin it but, why are there so many Blaziken haters? he was the first Fire/Fighting starter so don't blame him for Gamefreak's stupidity, Infernape and Enbuoh are to blame! because of them, Blaziken's uniqueness was obliterated,as for his stats, look at Smogon, he may not be as powerfull as Infernape but atleast he's a force to be reconed with as position of Mixed attacker i bet fancy smanshi Infernape has his downfalls too!
    And as someone once said...can't remember who, i think it was ynfiniti, anyway, "Infernape seems like an exagerated Primeape to me" i agree, Blaziken is much cooler and definitely more creative methinks.
    Case Dismissed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you were out camping and you had a fire pokemon to start a fire, wich fire pokemon would it be?

I'll choose Combusken. I think it would make the perfect fire and wouldn't burn the surroundings.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • If you were out camping and you had a fire pokemon to start a fire, wich fire pokemon would it be?

I'll choose Combusken. I think it would make the perfect fire and wouldn't burn the surroundings.

Not bad, new topic: What are your opinions on the many Fire/Fighting starters there are?

As you can tell by my signature and my avi, i love Blaziken, he was the first Fire/Fighting starter so it's not his fault.

I don't like Infernape much, he's not very creative, neither is his evo line, and he's got that typing again.

I can't beleive they didn't stop at that! now we have Enbuoh, he's a really cool pokemon, but i don't think he should be fire/fighting, he should be something like fire/dark, that would be a very nice twist, especially for a starter.

Years
  • In my oppinion there are too many now. When it was only Blaziken I was thinking that this type combination is awesome and unique (mostly because it was new). This is one of the reasons for me liking Blaziken. Then Infernape appeared. I didn't have any problem with that. Moreover, I was thinking that it's awesome to have 2 starters with the same type combination. A tag battle with these two would be very interesting. But since I heared about Enbuoh, I started to think: "Oh, come on! That's the only type combination they can come up with for the fire starter?!" For this pokemon I had in mind a fire/ground combination.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • In my oppinion there are too many now. When it was only Blaziken I was thinking that this type combination is awesome and unique (mostly because it was new). This is one of the reasons for me liking Blaziken. Then Infernape appeared. I didn't have any problem with that. Moreover, I was thinking that it's awesome to have 2 starters with the same type combination. A tag battle with these two would be very interesting. But since I heared about Enbuoh, I started to think: "Oh, come on! That's the only type combination they can come up with for the fire starter?!" For this pokemon I had in mind a fire/ground combination.

i compeletely agree with you, that would have been best.

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • I'd like to join, I love Charizard and Charmander, But charmander is my favorite so charmander for my starter, please. Charizard because it's the origianl dragon in pokemon (I like dragons Real life dragons not pokemon dragons) and charmander because it was my first ever pokemon in the pokemon games

Back