• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohmigod my friend is getting arrested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
  • Nobody is going to be on probation for murdering 6 people. The story is fantastic and interesting and as dramatic as someone on a Pokemon forum could want...but it's just that: a story.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Loren was found guilty in the murder of 6 people. They put him on City Probation meaning he can't leave Mooresvillle, or he gets life in prison. And if he gets in trouble, life in prison.
    I have a feeling somebody is lying to you and your gullible enough to believe this.

Hikari, nobody will go on probation for the murder of six different people. He'll most likely go to juvenile detention then off to prison when he is of age.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Lawl. Fail thread is fail.
    Don't rethink your friends, you all suit each other.

Loren was found guilty in the murder of 6 people. They put him on City Probation meaning he can't leave Mooresvillle, or he gets life in prison. And if he gets in trouble, life in prison.

How stupid do you think we are? =|

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Lawl. Fail thread is fail.
    Don't rethink your friends, you all suit each other.

How stupid do you think we are? =|

She might have the concepts wrong and she might be over exaggerating but let's not jump to cruel little anecdotes like that. >>; She could've heard things wrong too.

Hikari don't listen to rumors, search your newspaper for the official ruling or offical status on the case and only listen to that, not what people spread.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Shoot, I must have been tired this morning. Correct me on this... for those 6 killed... he was... "put on probation"?

Do you think I live in Happyland here? Because only the judges that smoke 20 things at once in Happyland would give that kind of punishment for the death of 6 people.

As I said before, seriously begin rethinking your relationship with this person.

DrawnVigilance

7861 Blackthorne
    Years
  • He deserved it to be frank, drinking alcohol is idiotic and pointless IMO
    and being forced? thats probably the most ridiculous thing iv heard all day

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • How much do you wanna bet this isn't a lie?! But whatever, I know what happened, you guys don't.

I told him today I want nothing to do with him anymore so I told him "Goodbye, have a nice life in prison"

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    How much do you wanna bet this isn't a lie?! But whatever, I know what happened, you guys don't.

I told him today I want nothing to do with him anymore so I told him "Goodbye, have a nice life in prison"
    I'll bet my soul that this is a lie. The United States Court isn't screwed up to the point where they put someone on probation for the killing of six people.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Is this in anyway related to the three kids that have been on the news recently after they shot up about 5 people?

Anyway drinking at fifteen? Shame on him... most kids start younger (At 13. Hell my friend had a kid when he was 13.)

But anyway for some strange reason this whole thread reaks of ********.

Anyway... attention ***** much?

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • How much do you wanna bet this isn't a lie?! But whatever, I know what happened, you guys don't.

Hikari, if you want us to believe you about this you might want to explain things more. Like, how exactly were you friends with this guy? Was he really nice to you but cruel to everyone else? Such as, was/is he the type of guy you really had to dig down deep to know, or was he so bottled up inside that the only person he could talk to was you, or what? :/

I mean you seemed concerned about him at first, so if you really still care about him you shouldn't just give up on him. Who knows, maybe he was framed for all that stuff-as unlikely as that sounds.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • And i just remembered something.

In this day and age it is not uncommon for children to be tried as adults in very serious crimes. Heck the youngest age i remember hearing being tried as a adult was a kid who was 12.

So your... 'friend' will be charged as a adult (Which will happen because you said he killed 6 people) He will proably get life (Or depending on what state, the death penalty.) Either way he will remain in juvinile detention until he reaches 18 before being sent off to carry out his punishment.

Anyway that aside... did you say that he killed the 6 in self-defence? That seems odd... because i don't know many people who can fight 6 people and win.

6 people isn't self defence. 6 people is a massacre. The only way he would have lived is if he had a weapon. Which means he intended to cause severe harm.

So if what all you say is true... i say he should get the death penalty.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years

I feel sorry for you. Your local judges must be in Happyland.

But good move. You don't want to be associated with people like that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    I think people should lay of a little on the hate here, the guy is a 15 year old probably given into peer pressure many of you say "If I was in that situation I'd say no or something" but it's easier said then done, when you have a group of people around you mainly your age and sounding like thugs it's pretty hard to say no.

Edit: Yeah.. just read the rest of the thread seems like a troll, lol.

Last edited:

Reck

?????
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    My friend Loren is getting arrested! He is 15 and drunk and apparently someone called the police.

Wow one year older than me. I hope i don't ever get drunk before I'm 21. Or ever for that matter. *hick-up* oppps.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • If 'yall don't believe me, come down here and ask Loren for yourselves. But, whatever. I know what happened, I know HOW it happened, and I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you guys wether its true or not.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I'll bet my soul that this is a lie. The United States Court isn't screwed up to the point where they put someone on probation for the killing of six people.

Agreed and besides something as absurd as this would be on the news somewhere.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If 'yall don't believe me, come down here and ask Loren for yourselves. But, whatever. I know what happened, I know HOW it happened, and I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you guys wether its true or not.
    As tempting as it sounds to fly across the country, I'd rather not since he is a murderer.

That's on probation.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • If 'yall don't believe me, come down here and ask Loren for yourselves. But, whatever. I know what happened, I know HOW it happened, and I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you guys wether its true or not.

He's just lying to you to make himself seem like a badass so he can get into your pants. Just sayin' what I think is happening.

BECAUSE BAD BOYS ARE SOOOO HAWWWWWT ~__^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back