• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's actually pretty delicious. My boyfriend's mom makes some every weekend and hers is good.

ok stop i didmt asked about that

Years
    So, I bought a new 3DS and Pokemon Y finally... SO MUCH HAS CHANGED WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS GAME?!

Anyway, actually excited to jump into it when I know NOTHING about it. What's the best site for info and such? I can't remember what I use to use, but it was like Serebii but was much nicer to read. Lol. Anyone have any ideas?​

Years
    So, I bought a new 3DS and Pokemon Y finally... SO MUCH HAS CHANGED WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS GAME?!

Anyway, actually excited to jump into it when I know NOTHING about it. What's the best site for info and such? I can't remember what I use to use, but it was like Serebii but was much nicer to read. Lol. Anyone have any ideas?​

Years

Well, a lot has changed between generations of Pokemon so I'm assuming the last generation you played was a fairly early one. I usually recommend sites like Serebii and Bulbapedia for information, since I usually often read stuff over there when I needed tips and info about certain features or Pokemon.

Nice to hear GO rekindled your love for the Pokemon franchise, and there's always the XY section's Q&A thread if you have questions.

Years
    Well, a lot has changed between generations of Pokemon so I'm assuming the last generation you played was a fairly early one. I usually recommend sites like Serebii and Bulbapedia for information, since I usually often read stuff over there when I needed tips and info about certain features or Pokemon.

I stopped playing when Pokemon Black & White came out, so that's like 2010? Something like that. So far, I'm enjoying it, but the games just seem easier. As in, EXP. Share giving the WHOLE team experience? That's mental.​

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    EXP All is totally broken and we all want it changed back. And yeah, there are a couple other changes that just seem to make the games a fair bit easier.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Recently started watching Doctor Who (2005/S8). It's pretty good so far.
    I stopped playing when Pokemon Black & White came out, so that's like 2010? Something like that. So far, I'm enjoying it, but the games just seem easier. As in, EXP. Share giving the WHOLE team experience? That's mental.​
    Yeah, they've shifted a couple things in the games. The EXP-Share and in general the way EXP is given out, got remodelled to make it casual friendly, while also giving an easier way for people who want to play competitively.

If you want a challenging playthrough, turning off the EXP-Share is pretty much a neccessity. In fact, a lot of the trainers, especially on later routes, have Pokemon with really good movesets. So, the challenge is there, but they tried to hide it and they did a good job at doing so.

Years
    Man I hate not having the current system when playing the older games! I like not having to switch out just to train, makes the game progress quicker and more enjoyable for me! :)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I just got a haircut, having short hair in summer is so nice. Probably gonna try bleaching it and being a blonde for a while.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm so desperate for a haircut! I want it to be short and cool for the summer too! Fingers crossed my friend is going to do it for me on Wednesday!

What colour are you now, Rainbow?

I've been eating Oreo ice creams <3

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    What colour are you now, Rainbow?
    Purple! Though I dyed it really badly and it's faded a lot, so in some places it's basically turned silvery or lavender. It's really patchy.

EDIT: Bleached it, the purple turned kinda pink so now it's blond with pink streaks. Uh, whoops.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back