• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It is cheaper to dye it yourself, but you run the risk of messing up your hair and not getting the look you want.

I've been there.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I've done that twice in a row now. First my hair turned out purple instead of blue and didn't dye evenly, now I tried to dye it blonde and ended up with half my hair pinkish. It's annoying but I've never had it look terrible as a result.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I would like to redo my half-red half-blonde hair one day, but I'm looking for a job, at the moment, so I think I'm holding it off for now.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've recently had my hair dyed but it didn't really go to plan. The colours aren't as subtle as I wanted so I need to get it fixed asap. ;;

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i like to keep my hair not too short but not too long. if it's gets too long i can spend what feels like an eternity in the mirror trying to get it how i want it. that aside, i hate facial hair, i wish it didn't exist. mine grows way too fast.

Years
    I have a new goal and that is to watch all the Steven Universe episodes because I'll finally get a chance to watch it because it'll finally be on free-to-air TV in my country starting next week.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's good. Right now I'm taking my sweet time here at the airport. Just found out my flight has been delayed. Yay.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Ayyyy, heyo from the manga spoiler crew here too!
    Though in my case I'm following Bleach.
    And I've no idea what's even happening anymore. Ugh.
    I hate to be the one to say it, but at this stage Naruto at least wrapped up more smoothly than this disastrous manga.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Talking about Manga/Anime?

I'm following One Piece, Fairy Tail, Gintama, OPM, HxH and Berserk. Though, especially the latter tend to go on hiatus quite a bit.

I'm also watching JoJo Part 4 and Steins;Gate at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back