• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2012
    Hey everyone! im looking forward to chatting and posting! im new to this site, but it seems like it will be very fun

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Hi! I'm also new =D I stumbled upon this place in my attempt to make a hack. Where'd you find this?

Years
    Hey everyone! im looking forward to chatting and posting! im new to this site, but it seems like it will be very fun

Hi! I'm also new =D I stumbled upon this place in my attempt to make a hack. Where'd you find this?

Welcome to you two! I'm Hikari10, but just call me Hikari.

For RikkiLucario7, you should check out the Emulation thread.

I don't know what to direct Forza to, but you can just browse and see what you like.

I hope to see you again soon...

~ Hikari10

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Welcome to the community! Just a little note, your signature is too tall. :( Well, too tall by a line, but I'm sure you can fix that easily, right? As for hacks, Hikari helped you out there, but maybe you should also check out DrFuji and giradialkia (the mods of that section) in general ;) They're emus for reals!! n_n

Oh yes it'll definitely be very fun. What's your interests? WHERE DO YOU INTEND TO POST? Welcome either way though :3 Hope you find a place that suits you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome Forza and rikkilucario! :33 It's great to see new faces here. Be sure to read the rules (especially the signature rules, quite important!) and I look forward to seeing you all around!

As Requility mentioned rikkilucario, going to the Emulation section is a good place to get started on making a hack. :D If you get lost in there, you can always ask the Emulation mods, as well as myself! As a resident lurker of that section, I can pretty much point you to the right direction. :P

Forza, I look forward to seeing ya around. :D Feel free to explore what you like. Though I can always recommend you the Adoption Center! You can get a mentor to explore a certain section of your interest, and make your very first friend here! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, iizqHD :D Salamence is quite popular around here in the community. You'll be amazed as to how many.

Since you like Dragon-Types so much, why not create a club at Pokemon Clubs? It's a great section to visit, and you'll be amazed as to how many dragon-type fans are around the community. :D Take a visit when you get the chance.

Years
    Hi all, I'm new around here, talked to a couple of you already.
    You'll see me around quite often, or maybe not, I tend to lurk more than chat.
    You all seem nice around here, and it's nice to see other people my age still into pokemon lol the trend died for most around here a long time ago. Makes me feel old honestly haha.
    Anyways, back to my work now, take care =)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I am at a bit of a loss. I posted a thread in the Pokemon Anime Discussion Forum, and it appears to have disappeared for some reason. I checked the rules of the forums and I couldn't find anything that specifically prohibits new members from posting threads. I did notice that new members can't post links, but I didn't see anything about new members and threads. So why did my thread get deleted or merged, or whatever happened to it. And if it did get merged where did it go to?

I would greatly appreciate knowing what happened to my post so I don't make the same mistake in the future...
    It would be best if you asked Kirbychu or Kenshin5 about your thread. They're the moderators of the Pokémon Anime section, I'm sure they will explain to you as to what happened to your thread in the forum. :)

Everything does indeed get deleted or merged for a reason, y'know. ;)

DalkonCledwin

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    It would be best if you asked Kirbychu or Kenshin5 about your thread. They're the moderators of the Pokémon Anime section, I'm sure they will explain to you as to what happened to your thread in the forum. :)

Everything does indeed get deleted or merged for a reason, y'know. ;)

LOL, yeah I just deleted that post because I just found where my thread had been moved to XD

Sorry for causing a headache XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I would also like to add: as this is a chit-chat thread for new members, your question would have moved to the Quick Questions thread at PCQ&F. Be sure next time you have a question about that or anything, you can post in that thread or contact myself, Snivy, or the two mods Snivy mentioned since this was about Anime. :D Since Snivy got you covered up there, I guess there's no need for that now.. but I'm just letting you know for next time. :D

Welcome aboard, by the way. :) Why not make an introduction thread? <3

Just a tip though: Use the search feature in the forums. Many of the threads you make may have already been done by others. Searching the forums can save you from getting your thread locked.

DalkonCledwin

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I would also like to add: as this is a chit-chat thread for new members, your question would have moved to the Quick Questions thread at PCQ&F. Be sure next time you have a question about that or anything, you can post in that thread or contact myself, Snivy, or the two mods Snivy mentioned since this was about Anime. :D Since Snivy got you covered up there, I guess there's no need for that now.. but I'm just letting you know for next time. :D

Welcome aboard, by the way. :) Why not make an introduction thread? <3

Just a tip though: Use the search feature in the forums. Many of the threads you make may have already been done by others. Searching the forums can save you from getting your thread locked.

Geeze... there are way too many stickies in this super forum. I can't imagine it being easy for anyone to figure out where to post and what to post. Hence my confusion earlier.

Oh and already made an introduction thread. Though nobody really posted in it all that much. I must not have made all that huge of a first impression on you guys.

The search feature is all and good. But the question is, is it safe to post in old threads that haven't seen the light of day in several months... or do you guys have rules against Necroing threads? Because if there are rules against necroing threads, then sometimes it may just be better to post new threads about old topics in general.

That said, thanks for the welcome. And again I give my apologies for all the chaos I seem to have caused in my arrival here. As I have said in my introductory post, I am an old Pokemon Fan who has been somewhat out of circulation for a while. So I hope you can forgive any ignorance I may bring to the forums.

Years
    Hi DalkonCledwin, I am Hikari.

How are you enjoying PC? I guess you didn't know where to start.

Anyways, our mods will guide you everywhere!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    DalkonCledwin said:
    The search feature is all and good. But the question is, is it safe to post in old threads that haven't seen the light of day in several months... or do you guys have rules against Necroing threads? Because if there are rules against necroing threads, then sometimes it may just be better to post new threads about old topics in general.

If a thread hasn't been posted in more than 30 days, then it is considered "dead" and cannot be necroed/revived. It is always best to start a new thread regarding that same topic that hasn't been touched in more than 30 days.

Years
    Welcome Midnight Shine, I am new as well. I will probably talk to you sometime because I am actually looking for people to talk about pokemon with. I hope you have a good time here.

GOOD LUCK!

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
    Hello im EQUALSGAMER and im new here and hoping to get some moar pokemon friends. (Mainly because my friends think its stupid.) And i have one question can you arrange trades on this website. Any answers appreciated.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hello im EQUALSGAMER and im new here and hoping to get some moar pokemon friends. (Mainly because my friends think its stupid.) And i have one question can you arrange trades on this website. Any answers appreciated.

hey EQUALSGAMER welcome To PC im sure that u will make lots of friends here at the communtiy because we all like Pokemon. ill start by sending u a friends request fo the trading part you can head over to the Trade corner thread in the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section and speak to one of the mods there. hope this helps

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
    Thanks and sadly my ds lite (yeah old school) wont let me put code for my wifi in so until i get my dsi i wont be trading but i finaly found my soul silver pearl and fire red!:) Incase your wondering why im so happy i put TONS of legendarys and level 100s on those.Im finalying getting my jirachi back from north carolina.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Thanks and sadly my ds lite (yeah old school) wont let me put code for my wifi in so until i get my dsi i wont be trading but i finaly found my soul silver pearl and fire red!:) Incase your wondering why im so happy i put TONS of legendarys and level 100s on those.Im finalying getting my jirachi back from north carolina.

hahahah u think thats bad I play on an emulator and cant even use WiFi and I badly want to WiFi battle but im waiting till I finish my HSC then ill get a DS.

Years

Hi EqualsGamer. I am Hikari, just call me that.

Your avatar made me laugh... it's just an equals sign.

Have you been to the Trade Corner yet? There's loads of people who can accept your trade requests!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back