• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    $120 for a SNES? That's a bit overkill....

There was a Flea Market I go to once a year, they had a few SNES's there, as well as N64's and etc. Most of them were in the $20-$50 range, and games were $2.

By the way Chris, Mass Effect 3 is well worth the money. It's a lot of fun and even quite difficult in spots, but is enjoyable the whole way through. (except the ending.)

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    I plan on picking it up before the summer's out! I've heard TONS of great reviews on it, and the trailers i've seen make it look phenomenal!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well hello new members! Hope everyone is feeling welcomed they deserve in here. Definitely the friendliest forum I've participated in, and hope everyone becomes highly active :D

I just had to ask about Mass Effect 3 while we're on the flow of discussing it, they added Cooperative play to ME3 didn't they? Personally think they shouldn't had done that, but oh well. Borderlands was popular and successful so never know until we attempt it right?

I'm more of a Fallout person, then again I never really "owned" a Mass Effect game before.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Hey Sector,

Yea they added Co-op stuff, but i've yet to experience it. I've seen youtube vid's and it looks pretty good.

I dont know if the multiplayer is optional or required for certain things. But i'd be fairly sure to assume that its just an optional side thing you can do. Just in case you had friends over that wanted to play or what not i guess.

Never played Fallout or Borderlands honestly. The game trailers and info i had read on them didnt sell me. I'd been pretty played out on alot of games at that time anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    The Multiplayer both is and isn't required honestly.

There is nothing forcing you to play it of course, however, to get the best endings playing multiplayer is almost required, it also makes it much easier to attain.

Personally, I haven't touched the multiplayer, and probably won't. I liked the single player aspect of ME3, and I'm afraid the co-op would ruin it for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Yea, i have to agree. While i loved the Mass Effect line of games (As well as the KOTOR series), and the Co-op looks great! The fact is, it's meant to be our own personal story!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sure, no worries you are still a new member, so why don't you get yourself known to your fellow new members as well? :D

Anyway, welcome aboard! ^^

Years
  • Hi Himsati, I'm not an expert hacker myself but the Emulation section is full of hackers you'll want to meet.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • Totally yay~ for there being old school gamers here. Out of all of my consoles, including old school ones, SNES and Famicom are my favorites! I also like PSX too, because I'm a heavy RPGamer.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • For those of you I haven't welcomed or just joined, welcome! :-)

Feel free to explore plus pm me or snivy or any other staff member if you have any questions or need any help! Its nice to see new members getting along and having a good time!

Years
  • Hi guys! I just decided to check this little thread out.

Totally yay~ for there being old school gamers here. Out of all of my consoles, including old school ones, SNES and Famicom are my favorites! I also like PSX too, because I'm a heavy RPGamer.

SNES is indeed awesome. It seems to have some of the best classics. Personally I like Super Mario RPG and Earthbound! Any particular favorites for you (or anyone else here)?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    When it comes to SNES - The Legend of Zelda - A link to the Past is my absolute favorite! Earthbound was a great game too! Not one of my tops, but one i reminisce about fondly!

NES I'd have to say Ultima Quest of the Avatar! Also another great game!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Hey guys, anyone want to trade the same pokemon? I really want an Adamant/Jolly Drilbur.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • I love LoZ:LTTP. It is my second favourite Zelda installment beaten only by LoZ:MM for the N64. For SNES/Super Famicom I LOVE Star Ocean and Super Adventure Island. I couldn't live without those games!

Years
  • I forgot about Link to the Past! That really is a classic; I would put it above Ocarina of Time. Pardon my ignorance, but what is Star Ocean? The name is familiar, but I know I haven't played it before.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
    Years
  • It is a sci-fi RPG series developed by Tri-Ace. My favourite game of all time is the second game in the series, SO: The Second Story, released on the PSX. You can tell the game is heavily influenced by Star Trek (or at least it seems so to me o.o). I am a science fiction NUT; Absolutely love mixing Sci-fi, fantasy, and roleplaying together!

Years
  • Sounds like a pretty cool series! I checked out a summary of the games and they do seem to have similarities with Star Trek. I'm right there with you when it comes to Sci-fi stuff, especially when it comes to Star Wars and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back