• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    hello im new here i play hacks not create them so if you need anyone to test a hack i am up for a challenge :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    Okay so a question to all those new users here: What section of the forum do you feel most comfortable in so far and why? And are there any sections you don't feel comfortable posting in yet? Don't worry if you do, we're all here to help you feel right at home c:

Trivia section - Seems like a lot of fun getting to talk to people, not just focusing on the game.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Hello World...Naw. Hello people of the world of Pokemon. Umm, do not mind that last sentence. But anyway, I am Sixx. Not the number 6. Just Sixx. And I'm pleased to be on such a beautiful site.

DarkFlameSquirrel

Music Freak
    Years
  • Hello, I'm Mike :) I just got really bored and decided to post a hello here. Currently playing HeartGold. My team so far consists of a Charizard, Dragonair, Bayleef, Croconaw, Pidgeot, and Eevee (I used cheat codes because I don't plan to spend forever playing this whole game, otherwise I wouldn't be cheating.)

Shaf

Lonely MadNooB Trainer
    Years
  • Hello I am Shafnoon. The newest one here. Cuz I am The Noob.
    Well I am planning on hacking Pokemon Emerald cuz There's not muych emerald hacks.
    If anyone wanna help me out send me a VM/PM

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello, I'm Mike :) I just got really bored and decided to post a hello here. Currently playing HeartGold. My team so far consists of a Charizard, Dragonair, Bayleef, Croconaw, Pidgeot, and Eevee (I used cheat codes because I don't plan to spend forever playing this whole game, otherwise I wouldn't be cheating.)

Hello Flame, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but you can call me Mid.

You're playing HG? I used to play that like 2 years ago.

Anyways, have fun.

Hello I am Shafnoon. The newest one here. Cuz I am The Noob.
    Well I am planning on hacking Pokemon Emerald cuz There's not muych emerald hacks.

Hello Shaf, welcome to PC.

I'm MidnightShine but feel free to call me Mid.

So, you're here for the hackin'? I'm here for it too but I post at other places as well.

As u can see, I'm trying to make an Emerald hack too. Refer to my sig.

If you wanna chat with me, drop by my page & leave a VM.

Have fun, both of you.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Hello I am Shafnoon. The newest one here. Cuz I am The Noob.
    Well, you should also help out if you can, because I'm doing them too! (not so much anymore, but still.)

You should post around and get to know some peeps while you're at it :)

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • DarkFlameSquirrel said:
    Hello, I'm Mike I just got really bored and decided to post a hello here. Currently playing HeartGold. My team so far consists of a Charizard, Dragonair, Bayleef, Croconaw, Pidgeot, and Eevee (I used cheat codes because I don't plan to spend forever playing this whole game, otherwise I wouldn't be cheating.)

hahaha Hi Mike how's life on PC treating you. I also used the cheat in HG got all 3 starters. Noctowl (think that's how u spell it) a raticate and a victribell. anyways. welcome and feel free to call me Diablo

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Cid

Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity guys. :D

hello im new here i play hacks not create them so if you need anyone to test a hack i am up for a challenge :)
    So sorry if we missed your post! As late as this reply is, everyone should feel welcome here, so I'll personally tell you, welcome to the great forum known as the PokéCommunity! ;D
    I assume you've taken a stroll around the Emulation > ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase section? If not, I encourage you to do so! You'll be able to play a good number of hacks there, plus somewhere in that section, people occasionally request help for their hacks. If by any chance they need testers, I believe you can also (kindly) ask to be a beta-tester for them. :3 I have to remind you to read both the forum-wide and section-wide rules, so that you don't get into trouble, okay?

Again welcome. I hope you have a great time here. ^_^

hahaha Hi Mike how's life on PC treating you. I also used the cheat in HG got all 3 starters. Noctowl (think that's how u spell it) a raticate and a victribell. anyways. welcome and feel free to call me Diablo

Ack I don't enjoy even a little cheating to switch things up in games like HGSS. Although I suppose the idea of having all three starters with you, and switching them around as walking partners, is really cool enough to warrant that. But yeah, I prefer not dealing with cheat codes for my Pokémon games.

Anyway, don't worry, Mike, Diablo. Juuust sharing my opinion. You can all play whatever way you want. :)

Childish_Gavino

*Witty Phrase*
    Years
  • Hi everyone! What's going on? How's everyone doing? I'm new here...and I'm not so comfortable yet..so I stopped by here! I'm still looking for somewhere to post..but every time I find a thread, I don't say anything because I don't want to sound like a noob lol xD

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi everyone! What's going on? How's everyone doing? I'm new here...and I'm not so comfortable yet..so I stopped by here! I'm still looking for somewhere to post..but every time I find a thread, I don't say anything because I don't want to sound like a noob lol xD

Lol welcome. No don't be worried wen I started like a month ago I posted really basic things like the different types of teams for Wi-Fi. Battles and I also asked what the naive nature is lol this place is very friendly you'll be fine. Let's start by saying how do u do you can call me Diablo. Lol

Cid said:
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity guys. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by LozzaPkmn

So sorry if we missed your post! As late as this reply is, everyone should feel welcome here, so I'll personally tell you, welcome to the great forum known as the PokéCommunity! ;D
    I assume you've taken a stroll around the Emulation > ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase section? If not, I encourage you to do so! You'll be able to play a good number of hacks there, plus somewhere in that section, people occasionally request help for their hacks. If by any chance they need testers, I believe you can also (kindly) ask to be a beta-tester for them. :3 I have to remind you to read both the forum-wide and section-wide rules, so that you don't get into trouble, okay?

Again welcome. I hope you have a great time here. ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by diab_low

Ack I don't enjoy even a little cheating to switch things up in games like HGSS. Although I suppose the idea of having all three starters with you, and switching them around as walking partners, is really cool enough to warrant that. But yeah, I prefer not dealing with cheat codes for my Pokémon games.

Anyway, don't worry, Mike, Diablo. Juuust sharing my opinion. You can all play whatever way you want. :)

nah man ur rite I did the cheat because I have already finished the game so after I started again to see how it is to start with all three starters and it's so cool. I only Do cheats when I finish the game

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome everyone whom I haven't welcome so far yet! I'm Meganium, and I'm one of the moderators in this lovely section. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to getting you settled here, because Snivy and I are here to make sure you guys are doing okay on your first few days here on the PokeCommunity. If you have any questions or concerns, don't be too shy to PM one of us! We'll reply back as soon as possible. :D

Anyone having an awesome time so far? I hope y'all are! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back