• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] ★The New Users' Hangout★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm Ninja and I'm new here. I love grovyle and Pokemon and Hunger Games which my friends think is weird cause I'm a guy but whatever! =3 So yeah, hi!!!
    I play in the Hunger Games daily. After all, there's a lot of food to be eaten, and it cures my hunger. :D The movie, on the other hand, doesn't interest me in the least, though Pokémon does. :)

Cyclone

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I love grovyle
    :3 *squee*

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII omgomgomg

okay yeah hi! Nice to see another Grovyle fan here~

Oh and Hunger Games? Never understood the appeal of that. Then again, all books and movies bore the hell out of me :P

Also, we have people from every race and color and sexuality on PC, so being "weird" is pretty hard to pull off here :P besides, you are weird, but that's what makes you fun and not absolutely lame and boring :3 so be proud of it! Flaunt your strange obsession of Grovyle like I do! :DDDDD Well, see ya later, we'll all be waiting for you to hang out~

also grovyle :3

Ninjasaur101

Grovyle Tamer
    Years
    I honestly hate the Hunger Games movie but I love the books!
    And it's finally awesome to have a forum that accepts weirdness because I have to hold it all in at school, which sucks, I know I should be myself but I'm scared people will hate me! (I'm a people pleaser)
    Anyway I'm rambling about nothingness on a pokemon forum so I should be talking about pokemon!
    Grovyle and Quilava are the best pokemon ever! I always trade a Treecko to be on my team so I can have Grovyle!
    In fact, all of the Hoenn starters rock! Same with Johto!
    So yeah! Byeeeeeee!! =3

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    help

i have no friends, on pokecommunity. i dont know how to post a thread.

i do make good hacks though, but its only me making it because noone else wants to help.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Hey there Jakejab. Don't worry, friends come easily here on PC if you just try to be a little approachable, or at least approach others yourself.

To post a thread, look in the top left corner of whatever section you're in, and there should be a small box saying "New Thread". Not quite sure if it varies between styles, but it's a starting point at the very least. Click it, type in a title for your thread and finally write the contents of the thread. Just remember to review it on whether it warrants a thread, and if it's in the right place ;)

As for ROM Hacking. If you're looking to make hacks with others, there is a sub-forum on here for Team Discussion, where you can either join hacking teams, make your own (take to note that you have to have been a member for 3 months before you can start your own though), or request help in the Help recruitment thread if you don't wish to be part of a team.

Hope you'll have fun :D

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    Hi everyone, another newbie here! I'm not sure how to make myself more approachable but I am friendly and tactful, if that helps. ^^;

Oh and I'm a huge Lilligant fan, she's so cute! :D

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Welcome to the forum dude. You guys should totally start making threads too xD
    Well being approachable walks hand in hand with being friendly, so I don't think you'll have any trouble with that :D

I can't help but feel like we need something to talk about, sooo... What aspects of the franchise do you guys like?

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    Thank you for the welcome! :)

Well I'm still new to the whole Pokemon world, but so far my favorite part of it all is the different types of monsters to see and collect. It's always fun to be surprised by a new type of Pokemon and even more awesome to find one that I really like. ^^

Last edited:

SSJ4Ash

Saiyan Poke-Master
    Years
    Hey.

Hi I'm SSJ4Ash. I'm a fan of lots of things, pokemon, digimon, DBZ, generaly most anime, (except the poke cartoon, games are better) anywho I looked at some tutorials on here a few years ago. Decided to join know. Looking forward to my time here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to those of you that I haven't said hi! How's everyone on this fine, fine, morning? To introduce myself a bit, I'm Meganium and I'm here to make sure every new member is doing fine. :) I'm always up for any questions or concerns, so shoot me a PM or a VM, ok!

Everyone here is a fan of Pokemon, including myself...being all OBSESSED and stuff. :3

Also, a reminder to you all that this thread will be renewed later! Don't know when but expect a fresh new one! Yay!

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    Nice to meet you Megan! Your positive attitude is actually what inspired me to join up here in first place. It's nice to see mods that have fun and interact with communities as well as keep them in order. ^^ I'm doing fine so far, although a bit overwhelmed with all of the different areas, I'm not sure where to dive into yet. The Pokemon General area is my favorite so far though. :)

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    Hey! You can call me Harmony. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Yellow came out in the US. It was my first video game ever, and I really only bought it because I wanted to see what was so special about this Pokemon thing. Of course, I got hooked, both on Pokemon and video games in general. Besides Pokemon, I also like Yume Nikki and similar games, Minecraft, and Ar tonelico.

My favorite things about Pokemon are collecting, and the creatures themselves. In particular, I collect shinies, and I hope to eventually have as complete of a shiny living dex as I can without cheating.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Nice to meet you Megan! Your positive attitude is actually what inspired me to join up here in first place. It's nice to see mods that have fun and interact with communities as well as keep them in order. ^^ I'm doing fine so far, although a bit overwhelmed with all of the different areas, I'm not sure where to dive into yet. The Pokemon General area is my favorite so far though. :)

Oh wow! I'm...flattered. *blushes*

The forums can be very, very confusing at first, but I'm here if you need help! There's also the Adoption Center if you like to check that out (that is, if you haven't signed up & stuff!).

Pokemon General...really great section, actually! There's a ton of Pokemon-related topics to discuss as well as interesting ones as well. :D

Hey! You can call me Harmony. I've been playing Pokemon ever since Yellow came out in the US. It was my first video game ever, and I really only bought it because I wanted to see what was so special about this Pokemon thing. Of course, I got hooked, both on Pokemon and video games in general. Besides Pokemon, I also like Yume Nikki and similar games, Minecraft, and Ar tonelico.

My favorite things about Pokemon are collecting, and the creatures themselves. In particular, I collect shinies, and I hope to eventually have as complete of a shiny living dex as I can without cheating.

Hey there, Harmonious Fusion. Why not make an introduction so we can welcome you personally? It's a great way to show yourself and get settled? :)

I remember Yellow so well...I named my Pikachu "Shock" after the move "Thundershock". I feel like playing it again, but right now I need to reorganize my schedule xD

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    I think maybe my intro was too long winded, it didn't get much attention. ^^; I was thinking about the Adoption program, but I'm a little short on questions at the moment.

And wow Megan, big change to your profile! I am already missing that cool animation of Serperior. :( The frolicking Kitty is cute though. ^^ I still need an avatar and sig myself... eheh..

Years

Hi Harmony, how are you enjoying PC so far?

I am Hikari and I have been a Pokemon fan since the series came to Australia.

Pokemon Yellow has so much nostalgia, Pikachu is such an icon.

Anyway, I hope to see you sometime and make some friends if you can!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    That's even better! Makes me think that you are doing so well atm. <3

Yeah.. that theme was a weekender and I went ahead and changed to an even simpler theme. I'm going to join a Super Smash Bros Brawl collaboration in about a week or so, so I can't wait for that. :D I'm one of those mods that like...changes their avatar and sig every 1-2 days. haha

Well, there's endless possibilities! What do you like rn? Maybe I can find a suitable avatar/sig. Even PC has a gallery of avatars for you to choose.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Well, there's endless possibilities! What do you like rn? Maybe I can find a suitable avatar/sig. Even PC has a gallery of avatars for you to choose.
    Oy, you forgot about Ozzy's cake shop! How could you Megan

Anywho he can make you a pretty avvy/sig for you, it's very basic but he makes them very pretty <3 so go check it out, mmkays?

And also! Theme picking 101: think of a word, and find or make pictures according to that word. For example, I though "food", and I came up with my croissant and sub avvy/sig. I thought of "derp", and found Piderman and Baman on Google Images :P so go find a picture! In addition to all the fun here, it's a lot of fun just to find some pictures for your avvy/sig!

Sooooo howsyall doin

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
    Years
    @Megan: Hehe, that's true. This forum has a nice cozy feeling, especially the Leafeon/Glaceon layout, I love it!

I managed to whip myself up an avatar of my beloved Lilligant. <3 I still need an idea for a signature image though, I'll ponder on that a bit next. ^^ For now it's just text. I like poetry so I made a teensy poem about my favorite Pokemon, can you guess who it's about? XD

Ah Super Smash Bros, I loved all of the games! I'm looking forward to the new one (there is a Wii U one coming, right?).

--

@droomph: I don't want to bother anyone with sig requests though. ^^; I also like to make my own, so that I can improve my Photoshop skill, plus it feels more personal if I make one myself. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    Hi im new and im mostly joining because I have no friends on pokemon yet and I need to finish my national pokedex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back