• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    There is a small building at the top left corner in Saffron City with yellow windows on it, and when I enter it has a clock in it. I think that may be where I get the in-game menu for the Pokewalker but there is a guy blocking my way from getting downstairs. How do I get him to let me get downstairs?

Years
    There is a small building at the top left corner in Saffron City with yellow windows on it, and when I enter it has a clock in it. I think that may be where I get the in-game menu for the Pokewalker but there is a guy blocking my way from getting downstairs. How do I get him to let me get downstairs?

That's the Saffron entrance to the Magnet Train, which goes to Goldenrod City.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Oh, cause anyway, I was told the in game menu's in Celadon City in the Poketch Company and I've checked there is no Poketch Company in Celadon. But there is a elevator with a note on it that I think says that it's out of order or something that it won't let me use.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    Oh, cause anyway, I was told the in game menu's in Celadon City in the Poketch Company and I've checked there is no Poketch Company in Celadon. But there is a elevator with a note on it that I think says that it's out of order or something that it won't let me use.

You go up there later, after 16 badges. And I haven't heard of PokeTeck being in Celadon. Game freak though.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
    I know there's an item in cycling road and I'm trying to pick it up but THE FRIGGING BICYCLE IS MOVING SO FAST AND IT WON'T STAY STILL SO I CAN'T PICK IT UP! AAAAAAH!!¡!!11!1
    CURSE YOU GAMEFREAK!1!1¡!

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I have all 16 badges and I've beaten the Pokemon league twice but I still can't use that elevator.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I have all 16 badges and I've beaten the Pokemon league twice but I still can't use that elevator.
    Have you defeated Red as yet? If not, then you can find him at the top of Mt. Silver. Defeat him there and check again for access to the elevator. He is the strongest trainer in the game and marks the official ending of it as well.

Years
    In HG the girls with the eevee you battle to get HM Surf won't battle me for some reason.. Help?
    I've Beat The Gym And Am In Olivine City.. But i Is stuck since i'll need surf later on in the game.

Laden

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    In HG the girls with the eevee you battle to get HM Surf won't battle me for some reason.. Help?
    I've Beat The Gym And Am In Olivine City.. But i Is stuck since i'll need surf later on in the game.

Laden

Just talk to the guy with the Psyduck after helping rid the Dance Theater of that Rocket member.

Years
    I Have Like Millions Of Times And Then I Talk To The Girl On The STage And She Says Something And Then Doesn't Battle Me. >.<

Laden

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I Have Like Millions Of Times And Then I Talk To The Girl On The STage And She Says Something And Then Doesn't Battle Me. >.<

Laden

You can't Battle the Kimono Girls in HGSS until you beat Clair.

Talk to the the playable character of the opposite gender, fly of Ecruteak, You fight all five, then go to the respective dungeon of your Box-Art Legendary. They summon it, and you have to either defeat or capture it to go on to Kanto.

It's quite annoying, really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back