• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
Years
  • HP:
    HOOTHOOT at routes 29/30/31
    ATK:
    SPINARAK at Route 30/37 (Heart Gold only)
    DEF:
    GEODUDE at Dark Cave or Union Cave.
    SANDSHREW at Union Cave.
    SP.ATK:
    GASTLY at Tin Tower/Sprout Tower.
    SP.DEF:
    Just surf for TENTACOOLs.
    SPD:
    Well, that's your MAGIKARPs. Good luck.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • HP:
    HOOTHOOT at routes 29/30/31
    ATK:
    SPINARAK at Route 30/37 (Heart Gold only)
    DEF:
    GEODUDE at Dark Cave or Union Cave.
    SANDSHREW at Union Cave.
    SP.ATK:
    GASTLY at Tin Tower/Sprout Tower.
    SP.DEF:
    Just surf for TENTACOOLs.
    SPD:
    Well, that's your MAGIKARPs. Good luck.
    Thank you. ^^

Know anywhere for ATK EVs in Soul Silver? I think I found somewhere with only Seakings before...

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • >>Know anywhere for ATK EVs in Soul Silver?
    Yeah, just re-checked. Kill poor PARAS in Ilex forest.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Ive got a question.

How do u get misty to come back to her gym in cerulean?

K went to Cerulean Cape, no Misty, just some old guy. Went to the Power Plant and came back to Cerulean City, went to the gym, Team Rocket guy was there, found him on the bridge, battled him. and he ran away, where do I go next? Ive been to the power plant after and everything and dont know what to do...

Thanks again for all your help.

after you've beaten him on the bridge you need to go and get the machine part from misty's gym which is on a pile of surf rings, then you need to take the part to the powerplant...
    Does that cover it up for you? it was just some posts above ;/

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Where do I get the monorail pass to go back to Johto? I personally think Kanto is AMAZING on the DS. Too bad it's probably the only time we'll see it on there. :(

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It is quite an easy task to get the Monorail Ticket, it is actually the same as it was before in the originals. When you go to Saffron City, talk to the little girl known as the CopyCat, she will tell you that her Doll is lost and she hopes to get it back. Go to the Pokémon Fan Club (Saffron City) and speak to the man sitting by the table. Here he will tell you about the doll and give it to you. Once you have obtained the doll from the man, you must head back to the CopyCat and after she gets back her doll she will reward you with the Monorail Ticket.

Good Luck and hope this helps. ;)

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • It is quite an easy task to get the Monorail Ticket, it is actually the same as it was before in the originals. When you go to Saffron City, talk to the little girl known as the CopyCat, she will tell you that her Doll is lost and she hopes to get it back. Go to the Pokémon Fan Club (Saffron City) and speak to the man sitting by the table. Here he will tell you about the doll and give it to you. Once you have obtained the doll from the man, you must head back to the CopyCat and after she gets back her doll she will reward you with the Monorail Ticket.

Good Luck and hope this helps. ;)

Are you sure there is Pokemon Fan Club in Saffron? I can't seem to find it.

xXI JOE IXx

I met jasmine in the lighthouse, she spoke to me but I can't read japanese, can somebody post on my profile what I have to do please?

Years
  • I met jasmine in the lighthouse, she spoke to me but I can't read japanese, can somebody post on my profile what I have to do please?
    Either that or post it here for other people who have trouble...
    After you talk to her and she opens the door for you to go back down,
    you have to surf across to Cianwood, go get the SecretPotion from the bottom-most building and take it back to cure the Ampharos.
    However I suggest you beat the Cianwood Gym etc. before you go back so you can simply fly there.
    :3

xXI JOE IXx

Either that or post it here for other people who have trouble...
    After you talk to her and she opens the door for you to go back down,
    you have to surf across to Cianwood, go get the SecretPotion from the bottom-most building and take it back to cure the Ampharos.
    However I suggest you beat the Cianwood Gym etc. before you go back so you can simply fly there.

Thanks so much :D .

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • what do you do on the S.S anne? im stuck there and cant get out :(
    First step is to go down and talk with sailor there.
    This activates the move of the other in one of cabins... after he moves go again down and sailor will let ya go.
    Go to captain's room and talk with girl... she'll leave but she'll be still down... ya have to find her on the left side of down floor that's very important otherwise her grandpa won't let ya go away and still be betting for your help :)
    After those two will be back together ya can go outta here and start to explore Kanto!

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
  • Well, when they're desperate they'll ring you telling you what route they're on.

when they call you , just go to where you battled them before and they will battle you , though its kinda confusing when its japanese

ohh thanks guys...but they never call me and and there's one guy
    who called me to go to route 31.. but all he did was gave me
    a berry

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • ohh thanks guys...but they never call me and and there's one guy
    who called me to go to route 31.. but all he did was gave me
    a berry
    You never know, there are random factors that cause this. Just note, when a trainer calls you and mentions a ROUTE, it's either for a battle or to give you an item.

Years
  • For some reason I can't locate Erika and Jasmine for their rematches. I've got all 16 badges and I can locate and arrange rematches with all other Gym Leaders but Erika and Jasmine aren't where they're suppose to be (like Erika outside Celadon Department Store with Jasmine on Sunday Afternoon; Jasmine in Olivine Cafe every Afternoon). Anything I've missed or any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. Jasmine's only in the Cafe at lunchtime (about 1:30pm) and Erika and Jasmine are only outside the department store in the late afternoon (3pm-ish).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back