• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I actually was just experimenting, found that you can put it in your sock right-side up and tap your heel, you must hit the ground the first 10 times for it to start counting steps, then you are home free.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Are the rare items/pokemon tied to daily steps? or total steps in general? Im wondering because i already have over 10,000 total steps and really dont feel like doing that again in one day when yellow forest is released

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    Are the rare items/pokemon tied to daily steps? or total steps in general? Im wondering because i already have over 10,000 total steps and really dont feel like doing that again in one day when yellow forest is released
    Dailies! I'm, like, 99.999999999999999999999% sure. It makes more logical sense, too.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Has anyone taken the item their pokemon was holding when you talked to them? I tried once, and it got upset when I tried. If you did get it, what was the item?

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    Has anyone taken the item their pokemon was holding when you talked to them? I tried once, and it got upset when I tried. If you did get it, what was the item?

I was walking my Geodude around, and it was more than happy to give me a Red Flower to put in my Fashion Case.

Sometimes Pokemon will be sad if you try to take their item. -_-
    Others are more than happy to give it to you. It's most likely random chance. =P

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    Do you guys know what to do after you beat the third gym leader
    Erm.... Goldrenrod, right? Either take out team rocket or, if you've already done so, go nextdoor to the gym to get the watering can, head up, remove sudowudo by pressing a and you should hit the next town.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    One word: PENDULUM.
    The least tiring way to get Watts on your Pokéwalker.

Shaking works too, though.

pendulums are fine and dandy, but wanna know the most fun way to get steps? The Jersey Fist Pump :D
    not even lying, it works

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Where on earth is the guy that takes your photos? He's supposed to be in New Bark today and I can't find him anywhere! He was supposed to be in Cherrygrove yesterday and I couldn't find him there either! So where is he supposed to be? >_<

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    My Bayleef just evolved into Meganium but I can't decide which move to delete for petal dance. Either: Headbutt, poisonpowder, synthesis, or magical leaf. Which one should I delete?

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Okay, I'm at the Lake of Rage and the guy wants me to find out whats been going on with the garydos?

Years
    I clipped my PokeWalker to my cats collar and pulled out the catnip.
    Laser Pointer was yesterday.

My Bayleef just evolved into Meganium but I can't decide which move to delete for petal dance. Either: Headbutt, poisonpowder, synthesis, or magical leaf. Which one should I delete?

Poison Powder

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2010
    Is my in-game team okay, my team is:

Croconaw lvl18 Jolly Nature
    Pidgeotto lvl18 Jolly Nature
    Gastly lvl18 Adamant Nature
    and Geodude lvl18 Timid Nature

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Okay, I'm at the Lake of Rage and the guy wants me to find out whats been going on with the garydos?

did you go to the center of the lake and beat/catch the red garydos?
    if so, you talk to Lance- he tells you to help him find out what's been going on- then you go to Mahogany Town and into the house with the sign on one side and a tree on the other

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Is my in-game team okay, my team is:

Croconaw lvl18 Jolly Nature
    Pidgeotto lvl18 Jolly Nature
    Gastly lvl18 Adamant Nature
    and Geodude lvl18 Timid Nature

If you like it, then yes, but I like this type of team:

Electric
    Water
    Fire
    Grass
    Flying
    Random

Can I turn of the sound on the Pokewalker?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back