• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    Hello everyone!

heres the problem

im stuck in pokemon heart gold, Ive defeated the ice gym leader pryce and I didnt recieve any badge or TM for it I didnt notice after I left and now when I go back hes not there? Also how do I start the event of team rocket taking over the radio tower?does defeating this gym make a phone call come and team rocket willbe on the radios? Ive got 6 badges so far.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Ice types like Glaile or Dragon types like Dragonite just go for it whats your current team?

Dr Glocktor

The Ashbringer
    Years
    Typhlosion lv 45
    Ampharos lv 43
    Heracross lv 41
    Gyarados lv 43
    Ho-Oh lv 46

My current team. Lances aerodactyl just destroys it.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Ampharos and the Red Gyarados were able to sweep Lance very easily. Though you will need to level both up considerably as his lvl 50 dragonite was the biggest problem for me.

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Teach Gyarados Ice beam. And find an ice type. Like, Abomasnow or somethin'.
    Considering the fact that Gyarados is more for physical attacks and that it learns Ice Fang leveling up which not is only supereffective against dragon's it also has the possibility of a flinch hax and freeze hax. Kinda pointless to waste a special move on a physical sweeper.

Eyaare

2278-8839-7724
    Years
    Considering the fact that Gyarados is more for physical attacks and that it learns Ice Fang leveling up which not is only supereffective against dragon's it also has the possibility of a flinch hax and freeze hax. Kinda pointless to waste a special move on a physical sweeper.
    KK, sorry, I kinda, like, skipped over Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and D/P/Pt so I didn't know about Ice Fang.

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    Where can I check if my Pokemon has Maxed EV's?
    I finished the game and I'm EV training the Zapdos for Speed and Sp. Atk?

Please help.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    House in Blackthorn to the left of th Pokemon centre there - iirc a woman in a house of four people does it? But that's the place.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Well, I just finished my first run through the game, Johto/kanto. Now I'm going to start my main save, where I do everything the game has to offer. So I'm picking Chikorita as my starter, as I had Totadile as my first, I tried cyndaquil but was way to easy.

Tldr: What type of attack is most of Chikorita evo line's moves, Special attack, or Attack? I never really played it that much, and I don't know what tyoe of nature to get for ether special or normal.

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Well, I just finished my first run through the game, Johto/kanto. Now I'm going to start my main save, where I do everything the game has to offer. So I'm picking Chikorita as my starter, as I had Totadile as my first, I tried cyndaquil but was way to easy.

Tldr: What type of attack is most of Chikorita evo line's moves, Special attack, or Attack? I never really played it that much, and I don't know what tyoe of nature to get for ether special or normal.

Well chickorita works well with a timid nature as it has high Sp. Atk, It has this for all the moves it learns like - Reflect .. etc

Have a fun time playing through ^^

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I would say Town Outskirts, as the next one is Hoenn Field.

And thanks IRawr :3

(just noticed there is 28 freakin Routes for the Pwlker.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Alright, thank you, was just wondering because I am currently at blue lake getting dratini

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    You see, I haven't had time to play much, so I am on morty... speaking of which, his shadow ball is killing me, what pokemon should I used to combat it?

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    You see, I haven't had time to play much, so I am on morty... speaking of which, his shadow ball is killing me, what pokemon should I used to combat it?
    Try raising togepi, the egg you received early on. It knows extrasensory, and is a normal type, so shadow ball can't hurt it. But beware it's sucker punch, gengar may have low attack compared to it's sp.atk, but it can still do a lot to a togepi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back