• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [Old] HG/SS Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    You don't, you already have the National Dex, so it should be outside the Power Plant right now. :)
    Ohh.
    ...YES.xD; I'm sorry it's just in Diamond and Pearl you had to actually find all of the pokemon for the National Dex.xD; that's awesome, when I get home (I'm at school now) I'll go and catch Zapdos.~_~

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I was wondering, do you need a Soul Silver Groundon to activate Rayquaza? or any Groundon like from Ruby?

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    I was wondering, do you need a Soul Silver Groundon to activate Rayquaza? or any Groundon like from Ruby?
    If you trade a GROUNDON from an other version, it still counts as the pokemon, but RAYQUAZA unlocks with a flag, and that's fighting the in-game GROUNDON. I think that if you kill it or run away RAYQUAZA won't be unlocked.
    That generally works for all unlocks that reuire a battle event.

Years
    If you trade a GROUNDON from an other version, it still counts as the pokemon, but RAYQUAZA unlocks with a flag, and that's fighting the in-game GROUNDON. I think that if you kill it or run away RAYQUAZA won't be unlocked.
    That generally works for all unlocks that reuire a battle event.
    No, no other groudon except for the one that's caught in SS will work. You can get Kyogre on HG so you'd need to trade.
    And it must be caught otherwise you won't be able to show it to the professor and you'd need to trade another one over...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Does anyone here know where I could tutor Draco Meteor on Heart Gold?
    I read on Bulbapedia and it says that there's move tutoring of Draco Meteor in this game.
    You will be able to find the Move Tutor with Draco Meteor in Blackthorn City. He will be situated in the house where the Move Deleter and Move Releaner is located. In this house you will find four people, the Move Relearner, Move Deleter, Elemental Beam Tutor, and the one who you are looking for the Draco Meteor Move Tutor.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    You will be able to find the Move Tutor with Draco Meteor in Blackthorn City. He will be situated in the house where the Move Deleter and Move Releaner is located. In this house you will find four people, the Move Relearner, Move Deleter, Elemental Beam Tutor, and the one who you are looking for the Draco Meteor Move Tutor.
    Awesome. Thank you!
    Btw, do you or anyone else here know where the Battle Frontier is in? :P

ソラ

Years
    Thanks for the Info about the Groudon.
    I got another question tho.

Where do I get "Super Rod"?

ソラ

Years
    ありがとう。
    Sorry, haha im studying japanese -still a beginner, and I wanted to type thank you in hiragana. xD

But yeah thanks for the info. I want to catch some certain water pokemon

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    Ok so .. Im assuming your all playing on imported versions from Japan? So my main question issss when does it actually come out in um Europe?
    I havent been on this forum for a while so Im a bit out of touch at the moment. And theres a high chance its been asked before or is probably in huge letters somewhere else on the forum soo yeah :D do let me know :D
    Annnnd if whoever HAS imported from Japan will you be paying for the game AGAIN when it comes available in your region of the world?
    Cheers guys :D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ok so .. Im assuming your all playing on imported versions from Japan? So my main question issss when does it actually come out in um Europe?
    I havent been on this forum for a while so Im a bit out of touch at the moment. And theres a high chance its been asked before or is probably in huge letters somewhere else on the forum soo yeah :D do let me know :D
    Annnnd if whoever HAS imported from Japan will you be paying for the game AGAIN when it comes available in your region of the world?
    Cheers guys :D
    Spring 2010 (so looking at about March-May) is all we know so far for America and Europe (expect America to get it before Europe does though even if both are within that time period) according to official Nintendo info. There are dates thrown around by stores but they shouldn't be trusted - same things happens before with the predictions made by them turning out to be wrong when the real one is announced. We probably won't find out anything more specific than that for a while.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    I have a question about the Battle Tower!
    Do you gain exp points if you beat the players in the Battle Tower? If not, is there a battle place where you can actually gain exp? I'm trying to raise up the new team I have and they're all like level 6.xD

Years
    Do you gain exp points if you beat the players in the Battle Tower? If not, is there a battle place where you can actually gain exp? I'm trying to raise up the new team I have and they're all like level 6.xD

No, you don't get exp points from the Battle Tower or any Battle Frontier facilities. You will have to just use wild pokemon or trainer battles/rematches.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Best EXP gain endgame is from rematching the Gym Leaders.

As long as you call them during the time slot when they are good for rematches, you can have infinite rematches in one single day.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    No, you don't get exp points from the Battle Tower or any Battle Frontier facilities. You will have to just use wild pokemon or trainer battles/rematches.
    That sucks.:/ I wish we could.
    Thanks though.^^
    Best EXP gain endgame is from rematching the Gym Leaders.

As long as you call them during the time slot when they are good for rematches, you can have infinite rematches in one single day.
    Bah.xD; That's amazing, I'll have to get a heck lot of training from lvl.6 pokemon to level like 50.>.> But it's worth it.xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back