• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Farfetch'd has gotten the short end of the stick over and over. Give him some sort of taller duck samurai form.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    GYARADOS. makes magikarp in game use go up by 1000% if gyardos get a evolution. think of the beast. WOW!
    i like the idea of a ground eeveelution. whaat else..... hmmmmm.....
    OH, i got it. WAILLORD, AND HOPEFULLY TAKING FATTY GIRL (BLISSEY)
    USAGE DOWN.

Years
  • GYARADOS. makes magikarp in game use go up by 1000% if gyardos get a evolution. think of the beast. WOW!
    i like the idea of a ground eeveelution. whaat else..... hmmmmm.....
    OH, i got it. WAILLORD, AND HOPEFULLY TAKING FATTY GIRL (BLISSEY)
    USAGE DOWN.
    Gyarados is already one of the most used Pokemon competitively. No.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Absol Evo: Abantoir a Mixed sweeper With flying or dragon Type. Evo at Lv 55
    Scizor Evo: Scyrex: Get rid of that pesky 4x weakness to fire make it a dragon type. Evolved by trading with kings rock.
    Scyther Pre Evo :Scythor : Make an old classic poke be the one with 4 Evos!
    Eevee Evo: Fliweeon: Make A Darn Eevee Flying type! What if i wanted to have a team full of eevee Evos, but with no fly!

That is it.

I really hope that your kidding.........

lapras and tropius need prevos, because they are on the same wavelength as Snorlax, who got an *impossible to find* prevo.

Shuckle and Heracross evos would be beastly uber x10, but cool, and Corsola is another one of those rejected Pokemon that needs to be salvaged.

Jynx got completely gypped because it used to be in that circle with Electabuzz and Magmar, they got prevos together, but when they made Electivire and Magmortar, Jynx didn't get one.
    I'm not sure if this would be too uber, but I wouldn't mind Manectric and Medicham evolving.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I hope to get a Jynx evo, Lapras pre evo, a Cherimii evo..., a Munna evo..., a Medicham evo, a Miltank and Torous(spelled his name wrong) pre evo's and evo, a Tropius pre evo and Evo, and finally a Magnetic evo FTW!

Years
  • Hopefully we can FINALLY get the Kangaskhan pre-evolution, but I'm not holding my breath. Others that I would like to see include: Lapras, Skarmory, Stantler, Tropius and Absol pre-evos, and Qwilfish, Shuckle, Castform, Kecleon, Pachirisu and Chatot evolutions. I also wouldn't mind seeing a neutral form for Plusle/Minun, and I'm not sure if was mentioned, but also numerical Unown (although that isn't really an evolution).

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I've never really thought about it, honestly. I'm sort of torn in between "just leave old Pokémon as they are" and "some of the new designs are just awful."
    I think a pre-evo for Miltank would be cute though, like a little baby calf or something.

Obviously we are getting the prevo of Tauros/Miltank we have all been asking for since...GSC... IDK why you are all asking for ones we don't need...we def need an evo for the 1 stage only Pokemon that aren't great but we can't say what needs evos when all stats are getting revamped lol

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • *posting again with further thoughts*

- Pre-Evo: Lapras. Slightly smaller, less-developed shell.
    - Pre-Evo: Miltank. Calf-like.
    - Pre-Evo: Tauros. Perhaps the same evolution as Miltank - with separate evolution factors. (Max happiness day/night, etc.)
    - Pre-Evo: Heracross. Less-developed horn, different colour armour.

- Evolution: Persian. More of a tiger.
    - Evolution: Dunsparce. No idea. XD
    - Evolution: Delibird. Larger, fatter, Santa-esque.
    - Evolution: Absol. Dark/Ice.

- Alternate Evolution: Dragonair -> Dragon/Ice type. More Dragonair-elegant like.

- Eeveelution: Ghost. Why not? We already have Dark and Psychic. =]

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    *posting again with further thoughts*

- Pre-Evo: Lapras. Slightly smaller, less-developed shell.
    - Pre-Evo: Miltank. Calf-like.
    - Pre-Evo: Tauros. Perhaps the same evolution as Miltank - with separate evolution factors. (Max happiness day/night, etc.)
    - Pre-Evo: Heracross. Less-developed horn, different colour armour.

- Evolution: Persian. More of a tiger.
    - Evolution: Dunsparce. No idea. XD
    - Evolution: Delibird. Larger, fatter, Santa-esque.
    - Evolution: Absol. Dark/Ice.

- Alternate Evolution: Dragonair -> Dragon/Ice type. More Dragonair-elegant like.

- Eeveelution: Ghost. Why not? We already have Dark and Psychic. =]

The evo would be based off gender... because Cows are female and Bulls are male...and Tauros is only male and Miltank is only female...so yeah

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I swear that if they make another damned Eeveelution, I will burn Nintendo's HQ to the ground (okay maybe not, but I will be pissed)

For evolutions:

Farfetche'd: Needs one badly
    Delibird: Another one that desperatly needs an evolution
    Dunsparce: Yet another that badly needs an evolution, they should make it part groud type
    Houndoom: A three headed dog evolution would be epic win
    Mightyena: A werewolf Pokemon, also epic win
    Castform: Actually changes type this time, making it no longer a "novelty"
    Absol: No need to explain this one
    Pachirisu: Most definitely YES!!!!!! Pachirisu desperatly deserved an evolution back in D/P/Pt, but never got one, make it right this time Nintendo

For Preevolutions:

Kangaskahn: We're still waiting Nintendo.......
    Lapras: Would'nt it be so CUTE?
    Tauros/Miltank: Both would share the same pre evo
    Tropius: It's a little big, so it would need to have a pre-evo
    Absol: Hey, if Roselia was given both a Pre-evo and evo in the same generation, then Absol should too
    Pachirisu: If they don't give Pachirisu an evolution, then how about a pre-evo, maybe even both!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    I swear that if they make another damned Eeveelution, I will burn Nintendo's HQ to the ground (okay maybe not, but I will be pissed)

I see what you're saying, but it's a staple to add new ones for every new generation. In my eyes, it's just as predictable as getting a masterball in each game.

I'm digging the suggestions for Castform to have an evo, never thought of that.

Years
  • I'd love to see evos for pokemon like tropius, keckleon, luvdisc, kangaskhan, lapras, pachurisu etc.
    I'd hate to see an evolution for castform though :(
    theyd probably just spoil its awesomness :(

.:FreshX:.

Captian Obvious...
    Years
  • My sugestion for evolutions would be:

Misdreavus needs a third, final evolution
    Corphish needs a second evolution aside from crawdaunt
    Pachirisu
    Lucario
    Shuppet needs a second evolution aside Banette
    Pre-evolutions:
    Shroomish
    Pachirisu

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Togepi needs another evolution! XD (not really).

All joking aside, I feel as though Donphan deserves another evolution, like into a big elephant or even better a woolly mammoth!

Spoiler:

akaFilanachi

Turtles....
    Years
  • Evos: Dunsparce, Relicanth, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Delibird, Plusle/Minun, Luvdisk, Sableye

Pre Evos: Tauros/Miltank, Kangaskahn, Lapras, Spiritomb(maybe)

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Oooh oooh oooh! I just thought of something I wanted :3 A Male Kangaskhan (without the pouch) and a Kangaskhan prevolution! Those little baby Kangaskhans are so cuuuute!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    picture.php

i know i said no old pokemon evolutions
    but if steelix evolves into this badass, ill let it slide

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back