• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kangaskan
    Lapras

Really they're the only ones that need evo's/prevo's.

I'd approve if Cubone somehow got intertwined in this cause that'd be amazing <3

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
  • Kanghaskan and Lapras seem to big to receive evolutions. Once a pokemon reaches a certain size its like thats it, no bigger. I dunno what should get Evo's, we'll just have to wait and see I guess :)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    i think sableye and mawile each need prevo's and evo's
    i also like the idea of farfetchd and scyther prevo's
    i think pachirisu needs like 2 evo's but you can have one or the other like a trade with a held item evo or a stone evo
    i think tropius should have a prevo
    and dunsparce needs an epic evolution like some gigantic dragon thing

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2019
    Sableye
    Raticate
    Mawile
    Dusparce
    Pachirisu
    Xatu
    Lunatone
    Solrock

That's about all I can think of! >.<

Years

• Leave Raticate alone! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! You don't know what he's been through!

Right...

Anyways, Raticate doesn't seem to need an evolution. Ever since it's introduction in Gen 1, it's been one of the more versital pokemon in the game, and can learn multiple elemental moves to surprise opponents...so does he even warrent it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Jynx evolution.
    Bannete evolution.
    Pinsir evolution.
    Remaining Eeveelutions.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Leave Raticate alone! LEAVE HIM ALONE!! You don't know what he's been through!

Right...

Anyways, Raticate doesn't seem to need an evolution. Ever since it's introduction in Gen 1, it's been one of the more versital pokemon in the game, and can learn multiple elemental moves to surprise opponents...so does he even warrent it?

Raticate should evolve into a fat giant hamster with tiny black devil wings... Haha no that would be ridiculous and Raitcate is fine the way he is.

Like I mentioned earlier a Donphan evo as well as some more eveeloutions, and Taruos, Miltank.

Penumbra

Do you enjoy reading this?
    Years
  • I'd like evolutions for cool-looking pokemon with crap stats, and NU pokemon who deserve a chance to shine. That includes, delibird/corsola/farfetchd and parasect, respectively.

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • I'm personally for leaving most of them as they are, especially Farfetch'd and Tauros. They're perfect as it is, no need to tamper with them. However, I would like to see Ledian get an evolution, it's pitiful as it is. Maybe into a HUMONGOUS ladybug or something.

I don't want any new evolutions of old pokemon, but I'm not against them if/when they show up.

Spinda could evolve into some kind of large panda and Luvdisc could evolve into I-don't-know-what. Those are two that could use a little more lovin' and new evolutions might do the trick.

You ppl r weird! First you say you don't want new evolutions for old Pokemon, then you declare that Ledian/Luvdisc/Whatever needs a new evo.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I personally think that Houndoom/Mightyena/Absol should get a new evo. Maybe Types would "evolve" too (For example, Fire would evolve into Lava, and that would get rid of the Rock weakness, or Normal would evolve into the Beast Type to actually be super-effective to something like Bug.), but I highly dought that would ever happen.

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
  • Tauros evolution, ive trained up tauros in alot of games. I have 2 of them on my hg now from previous games.

1st Gen: Tauros Evo
    2nd Gen: Qwilfish Evo
    3rd Gen: Seviper & Zangoose Evo
    4th Gen: Gay

Also, more POISON POKEMON

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
  • I think most Pokemon are fine as they are, but I would love to see a Kecleon evo or a Tropius prevo. Luvdisc and Corsola could use an evo but I'm not sure how they would look aesthetically.

cesa

Teh Game Developah
    Years
  • Yeah, I would like a earth one a flying one and a dragon one! That ones would be cool!

gwarne

Maker of Pokemon Wasteland
    Years
  • I personally would like to see more with Scyther. Maybe a baby version or even an Evo that is from level up instead of trade.

Lucario2k9

pc is fixed im back online
    Years
  • eevee needs a flying type evo there needs to be evos for pokemon like dunsparce Farfetch'd or luvdisc how many people would actualy use any of these poor pokemon and there should be more pre evos too like i cant imagine a full grown milktank hatching out of a tiny egg

holdmykidney

Riddled with pokerus
    Years
  • I'd like to see some new types that provide new gameplay mechanics, like how the 28 Unown provides a game within itself.

It would be great to have more pre-historic pokes. Maybe a fossil-hunting side-game like Animal Crossing? Some sort of pokegear/poketch app which searches for fossils in the ground and then you have to have a poke with dig to unearth them? Collect/trade different bits of the fossil to get a whole skeleton which can be re-animated into a live pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back