• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I wouldn't mind a split evo for Smoochum, maybe something a bit more aesthetic and useful. Also, the forever wanted Ms Mime.
    I am still waiting on that Thorn Rose Pokemon (Male Alternative to Roserade)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I went through the National Dex and made a list of every Pokemon that I felt needed an addition to the family:

Mankey/Primape - Pre-evolution/Evolution

Farfetch'd - Evolution

Kangaskhan - Either

Mr. Mime - Evolution

Pinser - Evoluton

Tauros - Either/Both

Lapras - Pre-evolution

Ditto - Either

Aerodactal - Either

Dunsparce - Evolution

Qwilfish - Evolution

Shuckle - Evolution

Heracross - Evolution

Corsola - Either

Skarmory - Pre-evolution

Stantler - Evolution

Miltank - Either/Both

Mawlie - Evolution

Plusle + Minun = Evolution (a new, special evolution method)*

Torkoal - Either/Both

Spinda - Evolution

Zangoose - Either/Both

Seviper - Evolution

Lunatone + Solrock = Evolution (a new, special evolution method)*

Kecleon - Evolution

Tropius - Pre-evolution

Absol - Either/Both

Relicanth - Evolution

Luvdisk - Evolution

Carnivine - Evolution

*When both are in your party and something happens (level up at a certain place, each reach a certain level, each learn a certain move, both level up in a double battle together, etc.), they combine to form a single, new Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    In my opinion, I really think that Milktank needs a Pre-evolution. Also, Steelix needs an evolution. I think that Nintendo should make 2 new eevee evolutions. They would be, a Flying type eevee and a Dragon type eevee!

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    personally i would love a poison eevee (toxeon ftw)
    it could be a physical sweeper/ disrupter with moves like toxic spikes, poison jab, gunk shot (hopefully with improved accuracy plus 30% chance of badly poisoning the foe) and it would be awesome!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • I think that Nintendo should make 2 new eevee evolutions. They would be, a Flying type eevee and a Dragon type eevee!

Dude sereously, no eevee deserves to be dragon pokemon. They have been already handing out dragon types like candy and this madness HAS to stop! I'm talking about palkia, dialga, giratina, kingdra, altaria and definitly this idiotic duo reshiram and zekrom. These pokemon DO NOT deserve to be Dragon pokemon. If you desagree... well I just don't care!

Last edited by a moderator:

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • I will agree that there are waaaaay too many dragons out there now for them to be considered fabled or even psuedo legendary. Started off as a nice thing, one line introduced each Gen, should have kept it that way.

Buuuut.... let's quit it with the new Dragons ¬_¬ Focus on some of the weaker types! For instance Bug? How bout handing out a couple more Insectoid Powerhouses

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
  • I want another evolution in the houndour chain, an evolution for lapras would be cool unless the water starter turns out water/ice haha.
    And honestly if there should be another eevee evolution why can't it be a better normal type?
    I mean Eevee is a normal type why make it always change it's type when it evolves?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2013
    Ok, this is gonna sound wierd to some people but I want a last evo of Milotic and Gyrados. They could almost be legends. How damn cool would that be? Also how cool would Cresselia be if she had a Dark forme? Also a last evo of Swellow would be nice... Theres so much nintendo could do.... they just need to DO IT!!!!! AND FAST!

Dude sereously, no f*****g eevee deserves to be dragon pokemon. They have been already handing out dragon types like candy and this madness HAS to stop! I'm talking about palkia, dialga, giratina, kingdra, altaria and definitly this idiotic duo reshiram and zekrom. These pokemon DO NOT deserve to be Dragon pokemon. If you desagree... well I just don't give a s**t!
    To god damn right! Me being a dragon fan, man this is hurtin! Every trainer i vs over wifi has a different dragon! soon theres going to be more dragons than there is psychic!!!!!

Last edited:

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • Pokemon that look like losers.

ei. Farfetch'd, Dunparce, Shuckle, Delibird, and Pinsir.

Although Pinsir looks like a winner, it's stilluh an absolute loser without an evolution, yo.

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
  • Shuckle already has crazy high def and sp. def I highly doubt they would make an evo for him haha

hever

猿も木から落ちる
    Years
  • Shuckle already has crazy high def and sp. def I highly doubt they would make an evo for him haha

I meant appearance wise to boost its chance for people playing it. I hardly see anyone have Shuckle in their rooster of pokemon.

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I meant appearance wise to boost its chance for people playing it. I hardly see anyone have Shuckle in their rooster of pokemon.

I see people use it a lot. What are you talking about? They use it as a stall with like Stealth Rock and Toxic. Stuff like that.

Anyways, I want Jynx to have an evolution. I like the name that I saw a long time ago, Princyce. Yeah. ;D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    maybe na water form of pich/pichachu
    You mean like Azurill, Marill, and Azumarill? The supposed "Pikablu" of the second generation?

I meant appearance wise to boost its chance for people playing it. I hardly see anyone have Shuckle in their rooster of pokemon.
    Because Shuckle has bad HP, no Speed, no attacking power, and only Rest to help it recover? Though, it's a Stall with Toxic, like Mattysaurus said. In fact, that's Shuckle's best use in battle. (Good thing I previewed before posting.)

Evolution doesn't just have to fix a Pokemon's appearance, but also add something to help them in battle.

So yeah...like Farfetch'd for example.

I was going to ask for a male Combee evolution, but I like the logic(?) of the choice to not have males evolve. It makes sense in nature.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    I'm surprised I'd be the only one to suggest a baby beetle that can evolve into either Pinsir or Heracross. It's existence would add more moves to either side based on stats... though maybe a third and we can make it like the Hitmons. The third beetle would be a more special/explosion based Bombardier beetle, maybe normal/bug for explode stab or fire/bug.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I'm surprised I'd be the only one to suggest a baby beetle that can evolve into either Pinsir or Heracross. It's existence would add more moves to either side based on stats... though maybe a third and we can make it like the Hitmons. The third beetle would be a more special/explosion based Bombardier beetle, maybe normal/bug for explode stab or fire/bug.

That idea sounds good but what about a prevo of ponyta or an evo of rapidash. I see potential in them

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Mawille for sure. Maybe Sableye but I reckon it's okay staying as is. Maybe a pre evo for Onix? I'm not too hyped on Nintendo working on that but it'd interesting.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    What Pokemon would you like to see get new evolutions in the 5th generation?

I'd like to see new ones for Heracross, Tauros, Pinsir, and Zangoose. Thoughts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back