• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
Years
  • I'm simply looking for a Piplup and a Turtwig, either gender and any level. In return, I have freshly hatched Munchlax, Feebas, Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Eevee, and Gible available to choose from. I'm not picky and I just like to trade! Friend Code is in sig.

Last edited:

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • lf:a macho brace and a stealth rock tm
    offering: shiny tyrogue,shiny tentacool (hatced/caught by me)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    i have the Stealth Rock TM
    but am after either Pichu or Charmander

i also have TM Hidden Power if anyone is interested, whatcha wonna offer
    new to this :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    im not too far into the game

this is what i have :

TMs :

Number 10 : Hidden Power
    Number 70 : Flash
    Number 76 : Stealth Rock

Pokemon :

(Male) Shinx lvl 11 with : Tackle, Leer, Charge
    (Female) Onix lvl 8 with : Tackle, Rock Smash, Bind, Screech
    (Female) Psyduck lvl9 with : Water Sport, Scratch, Tail Whip, Water Gun

Wanted :
    Charmander, Pichu/Pikachu has to be low lvl, like trainning it myself :)
    or just make me an offer :)

Broadway

Find your wings.
    Years
  • Looking for: Snubbull, Teddiursa, Swinub, Voltorb (any one, or all, whichever)
    Offering: Not much, I recently lost my completed/collection cartridge and have restarted, and have just reached the E4 (not yet beaten). I have a bunch of level 1 bred Skorupi, and a few TMs (Drain Punch, Silver Wind, Payback, Flash Cannon).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    to add to the ones above i also have Buziel lvl 9 and the TMS : Bullet Seed and Rock Tomb
    again make an offer :)

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
    Years
  • Soul Silver Pokemon for trade

hi. im new here and want to trade some japanese pokemon from my soul silver . so if you want pokemon like heracross aipom or pidgeys. type your FC and which pokemon you want

Years
  • Would appreciate it if I could get:

MALE Murkrow from Sinnoh's LOST TOWER (Diamond Version),
    English language not-nicknamed, between level 15-25

OFFER:

Smeargle @ Spore, False Swipe, Rock Climb, Fly
    (Touched (mostly with speed EV's), Lv.17, Own Tempo & Female; Hardy 49/17/19/15/23/35)

Or something...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for: Snubbull, Teddiursa, Swinub, Voltorb (any one, or all, whichever)
    Offering: Not much, I recently lost my completed/collection cartridge and have restarted, and have just reached the E4 (not yet beaten). I have a bunch of level 1 bred Skorupi, and a few TMs (Drain Punch, Silver Wind, Payback, Flash Cannon).

do you have a skorupi with jolly nature the ability sniper and the egg move night slash?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I want to do one more trade before I'm done for the night. This time I'll ask for something shiny. I've never had a shiny Pokémon. I'll take virtually anything, as long as it's a reasonably useful Pokémon (in other words, I'm not going to trade for a shiny Caterpie or something). If you're feeling extra nice, give it a cool nickname too :) (Not in all caps though, please. That's the only part I'm going to be picky about.) In exchange, you can have any of the following (all are newly hatched and male):

Munchlax
    Feebas
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle

Check my thread on sundays and you can have any 2 shiny's you want!!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Looking for these GCA Pokemon

Magmar
    Beelsprout
    Misdrevous
    GCA#5 Pikachu (ID:60321)
    GCA#6 Pikachu (ID: 60505)
    The bottom 3 kanto starters of section 4

Also the PCNY Cacturne and PCNY Staryu
    Also legit Pokepark that I don't have check my thread for the legit ones I already have so you know what I do not have. Also the Japanese Pokecenter events I do not have. Thanks.:) EDIT. If anyone has these events please PM me so I can settup a trade. Thanks.:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back