• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Looking for the starter pokemon from Generation II, and Torchic and Mudkip. Can offer the other starters, freshly hatched, or some others, but my stock is not very broad. PM me and we can negotiate something. =)

-Liliane

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Looking for the starter pokemon from Generation II, and Torchic and Mudkip. Can offer the other starters, freshly hatched, or some others, but my stock is not very broad. PM me and we can negotiate something. =)

-Liliane

i got the fire pokemon i can get you.(forgot name lol)

what can you get me in return?
    blissey,slaking,arron?

FalconsDrummer

Why yes, I have an Octillery.
    Years
  • Offering 2 Burmy. One male, one female. Both are level 1, just hatched, and definitely legit. PM me with an offer, and specify which gender you would like. I am specifically looking for any Generation II starters, but will definitely accept other good offers. PM me to make an offer. I apologize if I reply slowly, I'm a busy guy, but I will be available for the trades at some point in the near future.

Last edited:

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • Looking for a shiny 'name-able' Sentret or Furret, I have a shiny Lairon I can offer, he's UT. : ) VM me if you want something else for it though, I might just have something else you need. : )

FilbertTheFox

.:Welcome to Reality:. (>o.O)>
    Years
  • LF: Murkrow below level 20 UT
    Offering my Giritina, Uxie or i can get palkia or dalgia on my platinum (and been back to distortion place for em yet)

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • LOOKING: UT LATIOS NOT IN MASTERBALL LEGIT
    OFFERING : UT DITTO VARIOUS NATURES, KYOGER, CMT FOR OTHERS.

I want to ev one for myself!

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    looking for adamant male snorunt, doesn't have to be freshly hatched though preferred, must be under level 50.

can offer all starters minus bulbasaur, eevees, fossils, all tms, blah blah blah so on.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • looking for ev omastar with hp grass, ev kabutops, and ev zapdos with hp ice. Also adding ev aerodactyl to list of wants.
    I can trade some ev trained pokes for them, though I will have to find someone to clone it.

Last edited:

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Seeking: DITTO or PHIONE EGG!
    reason: I sent my Diamond Phione that I got from GTS over to Platinum to add it to my pokedex, and it showed up as "???". It's the last pokemon I need for my dex so I can access the rest of the island. :( And I can't get the radar to get a ditto without having the phione in my dex either. D:

Oh! I know what I'm missing now, thank you for helping everyone! I completely forgot I was missing the Rotom since I had caught it when it was past midnight and I apparently forgot to save. ^_^;

Still looking for a ditto though!! :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back