• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broc

Syndicate Boss
Years
  • Looking for Claw Fossil (Anorith), Root Fossil (Lileep), Dome Fossil (Kabuto)
    Others I dont care about just these here or the pokemon.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Looking for Celebi, Timid or Modest. PM me for details.

And when I say Timid or Modest, I MEAN TIMID OR MODEST. Not Lax, or any other nature.

Last edited:

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
  • I need Dittos of every nature except:

Calm
    Adamant
    Relaxed
    Naive
    Serious

I have a bunch of starters I can trade for these, or just vm me with what you what.

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • looking for a feebas now pm me if u got one u wanna trade im filling up my dex and that and the evloution (milotic) is all i need

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
  • Offering: Every non-legend in existence with jolly, adamant, timid or modest natures. Ability is your choice.
    Needing: Competitive items

Ratio of trade:

Choice items(spec/band/scarf) = 4 pkmn
    Focus sash = 2 pkmn
    Leftovers = 3 pkmn
    Quick Claw = 2 pkmn
    Life Orb = 4 pkmn

In each group trade you can also have any evolution stone as a bonus.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    hey every body i'm here to trade charmanders and you better act fast because all i got is 12 charmander eggs, and 6 charmanders. but dont fret, soon i'll add 6 more charmanders and in atleast 2 days after i'll add 6 charmeleons. so your thinking whats the catch? sadly enough there is im looking for specific pokemon here is the list; squirtle, caterpi, weedle, ekans, sandshrew, nidoran girl, vulpix, oddish, paris, venonate, diglet, meowth, poliwag, kadabra, slowpoke, doduo, seel, grimer, selder, voltorb, execute, cubone, tyrogue, lickitung, koffing, horsea, staryu, smoochum, omanyte, kobuto, aerodactyl, sentrit, chinchou, iggilybuff, natu, hoppip, sunkern, pineco, dunsparce, snubbull, larvatar
    ok i've already got some trades so heres the pokemon i no longer need; caterpi vulpix omnyte oddish poliwag kadabra execute lickitung kobuto pineco and thats it and i've got another set of charamanders

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • looking for a shiny feebas. i am willing to trade 2 maybe 3 shiny pokemon for it. if you have one message me and i will send you my list of shiny pokemon
    also a shiny dratini. i will offer any of my shiny pokemon

Last edited:

BlindRam

ShearRam
    Years
  • Looking to get rid of a few of my pokemon.
    I need more room in my pc and I have duplicates of these pokemon.
    Rotom- Serious nature
    Rotom- Naughty nature
    Mespirit- Quiet

I will take Girafarig, Pineco, Gligar, Qwilfish, Tediursa, Slugma, Corsola, Delibird, Mantine, Poochyena, Wurmple, Lotad, Seedot, or Ralts
    Lugia, palkai and infernape are no longer available.

Last edited:

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • OFFERING: Most likely the things in my thread (siggy)
    SEARCHING: {These are more likely to be in an egg with good natures, if given with these do's will give extra POKeMON}
    Poocheyna (Trade good for one with good egg moves)
    Natu (More likely with useful TM's or egg moves)
    Electrike (BEGGING to have good moves and good IV's)
    Well, I do hope you can get these. I am starting a new game with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back