• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
Years
  • Looking for Yellow Forest Pikachu with Surf and with a good nature (and about 20-31 IVs in Sp.Atk and Speed if possible).

Offering : I have many shinies, events, and some ev trained pokes. Since nobody replied on my last post, I`ll increase my offer.
    I`m offering 6 pokes - you can pick any shinies, events or evd poke, but the maximum amount is 6 pokes.

Plzzzzzzz I need that pika! VM me if you got one - I also know some guys who can clone!

Coukie

It's only faint
    Years
  • Pokemon I'm Looking For:
    UT Adamant Slakoth, preferably 'likes to thrash about'
    UT, level 1, Modest Eevees
    UT Modest Growlithe, either level 1 or knows Thunder Fang, preferably 'mischievous'
    UT Adamant Dratini, preferably 'likes to thrash about'
    UT Calm Ghastly, that knows Hypnosis and Perish Song, preferably 'somewhat vain'
    UT Adamant Rhyhorn, that knows Swords Dance, preferably 'likes to thrash about'
    UT Modest Feebas, that knows Mirror Coat, preferably 'mischievous'
    UT Adamant Absol, that knows Zen Headbutt, preferably 'likes to thrash about'
    UT Adamant Beldum, preferably 'likes to thrash about' (** Really searching for shiny Beldum)

Pokemon I'm Offering:
    Female Combee
    Heracross
    Vaporeon
    Electabuzz
    Murkrow
    Cubone
    Torterra
    Alakazam
    Ampharos
    Charizard
    Miltank
    Octillery

Legendaries:
    Rayquaza
    Dialga

Events:
    Jap. Pokepark Mew
    TRU Arceus
    Jap. Movie 11 Shaymin
    Jap. Movie 12 Arceus
    PKTOPIA Pikachu
    TMN Pikachu
    10 ANIV Celebi
    TRU Darkrai

Shinies:
    Shiny Shinx (Level 3, UT)
    Shiny Spheal (Level 1, UT)
    Shiny Shroomish (Level 1, UT)
    Shiny Geodude

I can also breed the following: Elekid, Murkrow, Slugma, Cubone, Machop (!), Larvitar, Turtwig, Dialga, Marill, Lapras, Misdreavus, Piplup, Riolu, Happiny, Abra, Taillow, Phanpy, Mareep, Feebas, Lickitung, Munchlax, Pichu, Shroomish, Miltank, Ralts, Drifloon, Dratini, Spheal, Growlithe, Heracross, or Horsea. I have nearly every TM and a ton of items (just ask), as well as a few master balls.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • LF a flawless ditto thats 50+ level wise
    offering the ut shinys from my thread and can put just about any item on the pokemon too.

Last edited:

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • looking for Dragon around lvl 60 needs to know at least two good moves and a high atk and speed would be nice. pm me what u want Tm or pokemon wise. (i dont have everything and dont trade shines)

Years
  • Looking for Lvl 5 Pidgey, offering Lvl 5 female Starly, Mild Nature.
    Will trade Abra for Pichu, Pikachu or Squirtle. (Abra is Lvl 14, male, Quiet nature)

My Friend Code is in my signature..I'll be online for the next couple hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    LOOKING FOR: Gible must be level 23 any move sets.
    OFFER: Well, I got nothing worth trading but I really need that Gible. So if its free I would appreciate it a lot, since I restarted the game.

PM me for FC. I need this urgently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back