• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamdragon

The slave becomes the master
Years
  • looking for a heart gold Kyogre to trade back after i catch Rayquaza

can organise collateral if needed

also want a surfing and flying pikachu

Last edited:

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for a UT (Lv1) Calm Duskull with Pain Split, male Pokémon with Focus Punch or TM01, UT (Lv1) Adamant Aron with Head Smash, and UT (Lv1) Timid Riolu with Hidden Power Rock. If you have any, CMT and VM me.

metalleg

Relax
    Years
  • LF:
    World10 Crobat
    Movie Celebi
    Other events
    TMs: 26(Earthquake), 71(Stone Edge)

Offering:
    RNG'd shinies (Up to 4 for World10 Crobat, 2 for Movie Celebi, 1 for the TMs. As for other events, we can discuss via PM)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • LF: Growlithe
    OF: A level 1 Johto or Kanto Starter, or level 1 Torchic or Mudkip
    Some of them may have egg moves (ex I know Charmander will have Metal Claw and Dragon Claw) however idk for sure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Hello :D
    Can anyone trade me the shieldon?

My FC for SoulSilver is:
    1377 2388 6847

tell me what you need :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    LF: Male Extremespeed Dratini (in dire need for a battle, please help!)
    OF: Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball Rotom

edit: I'm also looking for Movie Entei, event Manaphy, World10 Crobat... I have a few different natured event Jirachi's and PCPs if you're interested.

Last edited:

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
  • Looking for a Heart Gold Kyogre .___.
    'cause apparently I have a "shining silver spirit" and not a "golden heart" .
    PM/VM me !

I'll trade it back after I get Rayquaza, but if a Pokemon is wanted in return for the Kyogre, please tell me what Pokemon you want (:

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    I'm looking for different natured eevees with perfect IVs. Looking for any but careful. CMT and PM if you find anything interesting!

P.S. I REALLY want a bold natured one, so if you happen to have it I would trade 2 pokemon for it. ><

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Looking for a kyrogue or however you spell it for soulsilver so I can catch rayquaza. i would like a modest nature but if you don't have it i'll take anything else.

nm legend

Years
  • hey my lil bro gotta shiny bannete lv 52 he wants to trade for another shiny or a flawless pokemon(i kno be nice)....just pm me if anythin! thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Trading some shinies :)

Hi, I'm trading a level 67 female impish Mightyena, level 54 female naive Seviper both were unfortunatley trained without knowing what EVs were. I'm also trading a slighty touched shiny female modest Spinda, with approx. 1-6 EVs used. (not sure where though)

I'm looking for other shinies(not Gyarados) and event pkmn, I'm also willing to trade my masterball and PP max along with all 3 shinies depending on the event pkmn.

No hacked pkmn please, I assure my shinies are legit, and so is my masterball and PP max if you're wondering (masterballs used to catch the mightyena and spinda along with the one I'm offering were from restarting my pkmn ruby)

additional details : all 3 are migrated from Hoenn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back