• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
Years
WISHMKR Jirachi w/Salac Berry
Lv. 5 UT
Sassy nature, Capable of taking hits.

Shiny Pichu (NOT the event)
Lv. 16 UT male
Docile, Likes to run.

EV'd Aerodactyl (has effort ribbon + others and cured PKRS)
Lv. 100 T male
Jolly nature, Alert to sounds.
HP 301
Atk 309
Def 155
Sp. Atk 125
Sp. Def 174
Spd 394
Crunch/Ice Fang/Earthquake/Rock Slide
I don't know the IVs or the EV spread, sorry.

So I've still got these up for grabs. I've also got a few WORLD10 Crobats lying around.
August. 15 2010 Strongly defiant.
and August. 15, 2010 Mischievous.

Looking for other events and shiny Pokemon. PM or VM me if interested.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
LF: Groudon caught in the Embedded tower in SoulSilver. I only want to borrow it so I can catch Rayquaza and I'll trade it back as soon as I get the jade orb.

OF: Any shiny caught with the pokeradar or any pokedex filler as long as it's not legendary.

PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Years
looking for 2 shinies for only one shiny, i know raw deal. but its hard to part with it for just one of the two

so looking for Shiny Male Level 1 Ponyta and Shiny Level 1 Male Electrike
offering Shiny Metagross

pm or vm me if interested, only if you are willing to trade both of them for it, otherwise your wasting both of our time, and i don't want my hopes up only to smash both of our hopes down

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
Years
I still need a Politoed to fill my Pokedex Imma make it soon, so please help me I want it so bad!!!

I can take either a Politoed or a Poliwhirl holding King's Rock. Drop me a PM/VM if you're able to do such.
I have many things to offer - both pokemons and items.

I'll appreciate it very, very, very much. Thanks :)

nm legend

Years
hey is there anybody willing to donate a arceus... thers someone who gives them away for free but were in different parts of the planet so im never able to trade with the person as im asleep....i personally dont like arceus but i want to get the event in hg/ss and then give it to one of my brothers to keep and have for the event too.....so just pm me id greatly appreciate it!

Years
NEED 491, 492, 493

hello! i Need Darkrai, (or a member card), Shaymin and Arceus!
My shinies include, Golem, Victoreebell, level 100 Wobofett, Morowak, and Vileplume. i have legendarys such as mew, deoxys, ...and pretty much every other one. Any help is greatly appriciated!
i also would like to aquire more shinies! PM if you can or want to help me. thanks.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2010
hi does someone have an arceus and a normal arceus so i can do the event in hg
i dont have much to offer except for pokemon fillers, r can try to get a pokemon on hg thats not available in ss

send me a msg on my profile

Last edited:

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
LF:
Movie 13 (not movie 10) Celebi

Shiny Ursaring that knows REST, Snore, Thrash, and Hammer Arm

Shiny Mew lvl 100 that knows Aura Sphere, and me first (the other two don't matter)

OF:
I have many items and TM's along with other pokemon you may like just ask.

And plz PM ME

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Looking for a heartgold kyogre

Hi i was just wondering if there was anyone willing to lend me or trade me there heartgold kyogre so i can get rayquaza on my soulsilver

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
k thanks man ill send you a friend request on here, you catch it in the embedded tower after the elite four i do believe

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
yea go talk to mr pokemon i do believe, after youve beaten Red and gotten the starters from oak and steven

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back