• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
Years
LF:
Movie 13 Celebi (not movie 10)

Shiny Mew that knows aura sphere and me first (the other two dont matter)

Shiny Ursaring or Tediursa

Shiny Muk or Grimer Preferably under lvl 20

OF:
I have many Items, TM's, and pokemon you may like just ask!!

PLZ PM ME!!!

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
A pokemon that I can try ev training on that is a nature that smogon says it needs
CMT

tjc2121

The New-Guy
Years
Still looking for a couple qualot berries. If you want I can give you a crappy shiny sandslash for your help...

Last edited:

BringYourOwnKites

Seriously. These are mine.
Years
Looking for Burmy (both male and female), Pachirisu, Glameow, Stunky, Hippopotas, and Carnivine.

Offering: Starters of all regions, Sableye, Mawile, Skorupi, Feebas, Cranidos, and Shieldon.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Can anyone help me round-trade my Totodile from my SS game? I mean I'll trade it to you and you trade it back to me? Please VM me if you want to. In return, you can get 1 Pokemon from my thread. *I just don't have 2 DS's atm >.>

Years
my trade is now up and running, still not all pokemon are up on my list, as i also have a TRU Acreus and ALMOS darkrai but feel free 2 trade with me also i find it easier 2 respond to PMs

Years
Looking For: (Pokemon) - Mew and Shaymin (any)
(Items) - Magmarizer and Electrizer

Offering : (Pokemon) - I can get any tbh, just need those last two to complete my pokedex so just ask! :)
(Items) - I have most, pretty much all the stones, most of the fossils - again just request an item and i'll get back to yuu!

Respond or Pm me asap! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back