• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M kingkong M

Sonny Digital
Years
  • need decent egg move pokemon doesn't really matter which but not a really bad pokemon an ok one i need about 3

Offering legendaries and any pokemon you need just PM me or VM for what your offering and what you want for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    oooohhhh shiny!!!

I would like to know if anyone has any shinys to trade? I have been playing a total of 124 hours (or more) and still have only come across the red gyrados. I have quite a few pokemon that i could trade for them. if you are willing to make the trade for regular pokemon please let me know. thanks. to give you some ideas of what i have i have multiple dratinis level ones multiple charmanders level ones two charizards and two dragonites level 100 male and female respectively also i do have many more ask and I more than likely have it if i don't i can try to get it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm looking for a tm thunderbolt, razor claw and flamethrower. Let me know what is your offer. It could be pokemon and items. I'm not trading legendaries for an item. I need razor claw to evolve my sneasal. lol.

Last edited:

DarkraiDaviz

Darkrai Master
    Years
  • LF:
    Movie 13 Celebi (not movie 10)

Shiny Mew that knows aura sphere and me first (the other two dont matter)

Shiny Ursaring or Tediursa

Shiny Muk or Grimer Preferably under lvl 20

OF:
    I have many Items, TM's, and pokemon you may like just ask!!

PLZ PM ME!!!

Years
  • Quiet Natured, decent IV'd (20 or greater and 31 in HP) except in speed. UT Larvitar
    (if you can clone, multiples are appreciated!!)

PM me if you can offer, we can work out a deal. EV'ing services, EV'd Pokemon, few shinies

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • LF: the last one in my dex - MEW (from whatever event)

OF: anything possible you want. I can't list them all out so how bout you drop me VM/PM with your request and i'll consider it.

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Hi all!:) I'm looking for:

Shinies

Event Pokemons

IV'd Pokes

EV'd Pokes

I can offer a custom-bred shiny. You can request a specific nature, gender, ability, and 2 flawless IVs you want on that Pokemon. I can also do non-shinies, PM me and we can work something out. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    LF: Japanese ditto

OF: dont have to much to offer but i can breed just about any nature youd want

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    LF: legit shiny WISHMKR Jirachi

PM me the nature and date met please. I'll send you the whole list of things I have to offer for the Jirachi.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Need a Cyndiquil, any level. Will trade an Eevee(male) or Ditto for one.
    My FC is 0088 6681 2400. PM me w/ yours and we can make a quick trade, thanks!

Whater

Unhatchable Egg
    Years
  • EVd :D

I don't know how to train my pokemon to an EVd status so I'm asking for some help. If someone on here can train any of my pokemon to an EV status, you can have 10 items of your choice. I have ALMOST every item and have TONS of masterballs due to cloning on emerald version. So post here or pm me. Thanks :D

And for pokemon I have these:
    Togekiss*
    Electivire
    Drapion
    Blissey
    Rayquaza
    Latios
    Lucario
    Feraligatr*
    Charizard*
    Deoxys

Once again, thank you so much whoever can help me :)

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • I can, but now as I am busy xd

If you want know more about EV'ing, visit Serebii's or Psypokes' site and look for EV Training.

Also, I think that this isn't the right place for that kind of questions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Does someone want to help me to transfer my female lvl 1 Skarmory from Pearl to Platinum? I want to breed one with a male Skarmory in Platinum so I can get Steel Wing on my egg hatched Skarmory.

Please PM or something, thank you! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back