• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaisuki

Purplicious.
Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Looking for:

EV Trained Skarmory
    EV Trained Bastiodon
    EV Trained Shuckle
    EV Trained Steelix
    EV Trained Dialga

Or any other decent steel type EV trained Pokes. I will offer UT shinies if you have them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Pokédex filling

I'm trying to complete my Pokédex.

I need:
    Arceus
    Totodile
    Mawile
    Solrock
    a Magmarizer

I can offer:
    Anything else (except Absol and Jiggly/Wigglytuff/puff) including all Pokéradar, Swarm, Mansion, Safari, starters, Pal Park, insertion, and version exclusives including a number of legendaries, shinies, and level 100s that are being offered for the Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Hello im very new to pokemon and i was looking for a Alamos darkrai UT, i want to know what it would take to get one, not really sure about the values of this pokemon..i know im such a noob. darkrai is my favorite pokemon of all time other than jirachi(so cute).
    Thanks for all the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    LF Alamos Darkrai

Need Ut alamos darkrai
    offering shiny groudon, groudon, kyogre, darkrai, latios, heatran, mespirit, azlef, uxie

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • Back again. I really need a Shadow Ball TM guys. If anyone can trade me one, just VM me your offer. Please free to CMT.

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • Trading my last shiny torchic (Nick-nameable) 31 Iv's in atk and 27 in speed

Seeking shinies with good nature(Mostly seeking shiny legends)

Or pokemons with good IV's

Years
  • Looking for a Bulbasaur

Hello everyone as the title says im looking for someone to trade me a Bulbasaur or even an egg of Bulbasaur I dont really have much in the way of pokemon to trade so someone that could just do it for whatever would be great :) Thanks in advance.

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
  • Alright, mines in my friend code as you can see just make sure you have a junk poke so you don't have to send something you like^^
    I just got the egg be there in a sec

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I'm trying to complete my Pokédex.

I need:
    Arceus
    Mawile
    a Magmarizer

I can offer:
    Anything else (except Absol and Jiggly/Wigglytuff/puff) including all Pokéradar, Swarm, Mansion, Safari, starters, Pal Park, insertion, and version exclusives including a number of legendaries, shinies, and level 100s that are being offered for the Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    I'm looking for quite a few Pokemon... I've never really traded over Wi-Fi before so forgive my ignorance if I post something stupid, lol.

Pokemon I'm looking for (and I'm not picky about Natures/Gender/Level/Moves/etc): Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Growlithe, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile.

I only have a bunch of Eevee's to trade though [all level one, all male, but I have most of the natures I think: Impish (x3), Bold, Docile (x2), Naughty (x2), Lonely (x2), Brave, Relaxed (x4), Hasty, Rash (x3), Quiet (x2), Gentle (x2), Sassy (x3), Calm, Modest (x2), Mild (x4), Bashful (x3), Naive (x4), Timid (x2), Hardy, Serious, Adamant (x2), Lax, Quirky (x2) & Careful]

My FC is 5027 3522 5480

Edit:// Got all of my Pokemon, thank you Laiven! <3

Last edited:

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • i need a latias

Like the title says i need a latias

I can offer jhoto starters (and all others) and some other pokemon not really sure no legendary or shinny not cause i dont want to offer them because i dont have any that im willing to part with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back