• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Need a ditto with an Adamant Nature, anybody willing to tradeback me one? I just need to hatch a Toxicroak and Azurill off of it. If you do, can you please pm me?

I have most legendaries for tradebacking, if you're interested.

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Looking for a Naive natured Ditto or any pokemon with a Naive nature and the ability Syncronize.

I can offer almost anything, disregarding event pokes. PM/VM me what you want and we'll see what we can work out.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • LF Scizor
    adamant
    technician

max evd attack

With Choice band
    moves:
    bullet punch
    super power
    U-turn
    pursuit

OR

With Life orb
    moves:
    sword dance
    bullet punch
    x-scissor
    brick break

and also

tm's thunderbolt and flamethrower

Offering events and some evd..
    vme or pme~

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Looking For:
    TM03 - Water Pulse
    TM06 - Toxic
    TM13 - Ice Beam
    TM35 - Flamethrower
    TM52 - Focus Blast

Offering: CMT.

Available to Trade: GMT+0 (London) from 18.00 to 22.00.

Thanks in advance. :]

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I'm looking for a Shellder. It doesn't matter the gender or if its shiny... I'm looking for a certain kind, so please PM me or post back if you have one like this.

*Must have the ability Skill Link
    *I will only accept a shellder levels 1 through 20
    *It must have icicle spear or~ Rock blast from HG/SS only
    *It can be any nature except for the ones that decrease attack/defence/speed.

Shiny Offering: If you have a shiny shellder I am offering you a shiny chatot or a shiny parasect.
    Non-Shiny Offering: If you have a non-shiny shellder I am offering cubones, zangoose, shuckle, seviper, mawile, and a wormadam.

-If you want to know the details of the pokemon I'm offering. please PM (message) Me! I do not give away hacks, or any other bad pokemon.-

Last edited:

kilaa1000

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Requesting: Deoxys, Jirachi, Celebi, Mew. Dont care about lvl but no hacked ones.
    Offering: Shiny Gardevoir, Shiny Porygon-Z, Shiny Azumarill, Shiny Leafeon ( all lvl 100 )
    Also got Shiny Golem and shiny Azelf , but theyre not lvl 100 and a shiny Arceus ( but that one is hacked bad enough )
    Further of lvl 100's ( none shiny ): Palkia, Dialga, Torterra, Infernape, Mewtwo, Umbreon, Espeon, Suicine, Raikou, Lugia, Ho-oh
    If u want more info about stats or anything, feel free to contact me

Last edited:

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Lookin for a shuckle. I dont care if its shiny, has a good/bad nature, or is ev trained. i just want a shuckle. dont expect any legendaries or ev trained pokemon for it.

Skaterzpenguin

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Lookin for a shuckle. I dont care if its shiny, has a good/bad nature, or is ev trained. i just want a shuckle. dont expect any legendaries or ev trained pokemon for it.
    I have a shuckle at Lv.23 with a relaxed nature. Do you have any ice type pokemon to offer? Otherwise my post is in this thread about a shellder. ;D

Years
    • KY
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I'd like to request an adamant Hitmonchan. I've always loved him, but now that his elemental punches can be of use, I'd like to use one. But I need one first. I tried to breed one myself, but adamant + Hitmonchan = harrrrrd. So if anyone can help me out, pl0x and ty ahead of time.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    looking for a latios
    preferably modest or mild
    rash is acceptable
    Most latios will do though
    Pm or vm me

Skaterzpenguin

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    ONCE AGAIN, I'm looking for a Shellder. It doesn't matter the gender or if its shiny... I'm looking for a certain kind, so please PM me or post back if you have one like this. I really need one!

*Must have the ability Skill Link
    *I will only accept a shellder levels 1 through 20
    *It must have icicle spear or~ Rock blast from HG/SS only
    *It can be any nature except for the ones that decrease attack/defence/speed.

Shiny Offering: If you have a shiny shellder I am offering you a shiny chatot or a shiny parasect.
    Non-Shiny Offering: If you have a non-shiny shellder I am offering cubones, zangoose, shuckle, seviper, mawile, and a wormadam.

-If you want to know the details of the pokemon I'm offering. please PM (message) Me! I do not give away hacks, or any other bad pokemon.-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back