• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    im looking for a shiny ditto from outside of the us.
    i have the kanto hoenn and sinnoh starters
    all non evnt legendaries and a shiny ut tentacruel
    vm me so we can work it out

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    looking for bold celebi( not necessarily legit) and can offer timid legit darkrai (caught via tweaking
    ). Please PM if interested. Thanks for reading!!

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    I need the tms Stealth Rock and Roost and also any pp ups you have spare.
    I can offer some items bassically any 4th gen 'mon and a few others.
    VM me.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Wants:
    Any Shiny or Event Pokemon. I have unfortunately lost my game and have lost all of my Shiny/Event Pokemon.

Offer:
    Any Evd/Shiny Evd Pokemon from my thread (excluding Trophy Case). Link is in my signature.

If you are willing to trade with me, please post in my trade thread.

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I'm looking for anything with pokerus as long as it's not hacked (duh).

I don't really know what to offer, but if you ask me, I may have it.

I do have some pokemon with pokerus. If you have a carterpie or pokemon starter from Kanto region, that would be great. ^_^
    FC: 0517 5984 8942

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    need help

lookin for: Deoxys (japanese or english)
    Offering: LV 100 Giratina, LV 100 Dialga, or LV 100 Cresselia

Years
    can someone please rate my team
    i really need to know if i need some inmprovements....
    help would be most appreciated!!=)

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Getting rid of a whole lot of Pokemon in my Diamond Version so I can restart it. Use my Diamond FC if interested in trading. SomeGuy- 4855 0392 8649.

Spoiler:

Still looking for these listed below.

Looking for Dittos. Dittos with near perfect IVs and Dittos of the following natures: Modest and Timid.

Offering: Egg moved pokemon such as Adamant Frisk/Thief Stantlers, Charmander with Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Rush or Totodiles with Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, and Dragon Dance. You may request an egg moved pokemon and I will try my best to breed it but keep in mind that I do NOT have access to HGSS.

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone has a missingno for trade. If you do CMT, I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Yo, I'm looking for a Missingno. I'm really really in need of it. If you have it then CMT and I'm sure we can work out a trade.

Stupid glitch in the database made me post twice so my bad if it offends anyone.

Stupid glitch in the database made me post twice so my bad if it offends anyone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    Can someone share the secret key (rotom applianves) via mystery gift. I would be very thankful. In return i can give u timid darkrai (legit). There cannot be any better offer than this. Please PM if interested.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone has a missingno for trade. If you do CMT, I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Yo, I'm looking for a Missingno. I'm really really in need of it. If you have it then CMT and I'm sure we can work out a trade.

You cant get MissngNO in DPPt, you can only get it in The First Generation Games..... Im sure by now they wouldve fixed that lol And it's probably possible to poke.sav or use an AR to get it but i just googled it and a few people said it crashed/deleted there save file O_o

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    You cant get MissngNO in DPPt, you can only get it in The First Generation Games..... Im sure by now they wouldve fixed that lol And it's probably possible to poke.sav or use an AR to get it but i just googled it and a few people said it crashed/deleted there save file O_o

Missingno is the best. You used to be able to evolve it into a kangaskan at lvl 80, and it would have sky attack. lol. I love glitches.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    LF shiny ut timid shaymin......just CML
    and if i had any trades with people please contact me cause i deleted my pms by mistake...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back