• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I need something to do. I'm terribly bored. If someone needs pokemon with egg moves, request something via PM.

Also.
    I would really like to borrow someone's TRU Regigigas so I can go after the Regis in Pt.
    I don't have much to offer in exchange for this service, but I'm sure we could work something out.

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
    Polizard: "Would like do do a trade then trade back

I would like to see someones legendary dogs and then i will trade them back as collateral i will show them my two favorite pokemon My scisor named blade and my Blaziken or my shamin and Darkrai and other pokemon like that please please just trade me i wont steal ur pokemon i just trying to collect all the pokemon and i cant get them Thanks So much anyone who helps " I can give you a Suicune and temp Entei to get a temp with Shaymin.

Years
    Looking for a female Houndour! I don't have too many Pokemon but I have a fair amount to offer.

I'm also trying to find a shiny, just a low level/common shiny pokemon.

PM me!

Years
    Okay I'll do it this way.

Looking for: Lvl 10 or below: Female Houndour, any gender Seel.
    Nature doesn't matter. Nor do moves.

Offering:
    Lv 16 Male Skarmory (Careful)
    Lv 34 Male Sneasel (Jolly)
    Lv 12 Female Electrike (Jolly)
    Lv 39 Female Clefairy (Timid)
    Lv 16 Female Dunsparce (Brave)
    Lv 30 Male Kecleon (Rash)
    Lv 22 Female Hippopotas (Naughty)
    Lv 15 Female Zangoose (Mild)

Any one of those for Seel, any one of those for Houndour.
    Thanks. I need them for my SS team!

reyzn

Years
    LF: Solrock, and Seedot
    Offering: Chinchou (Serious), Azurill, Drowzee, Meowth, Bonsly, Dunsparce, Corsola. All UT.

VM please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I need someone to give me a charmander for free. u can just start a game and get the starter low lvl charmander. if ur willing to help my friend code is 0904 4909 7730

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    I need someone to give me a charmander for free. u can just start a game and get the starter low lvl charmander. i dont care what gender or mood or anything. just a pretty los lvl. Im in heart gold and if ur willing to help my friend code is 0904 4909 773. pm me urs and when u can get on

me2hack

Graphics Artist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Requesting: Shiny Suicune, Untouched! Must be Modest nature.
    Offering: Manaphy, Rash nature.

PM/VM me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    Requesting : Arceus....
    Offering .... not much :/ .... : blastoise lv56, rayquaza lv70, porygon z lv1, zapdos,aricuno,moltres, scizor lv62, palkia lv92 ...... anyone or couple of them .... or a starter from platinum.

PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back