• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any want some UT Eevees or Beldums (any nature cept adamant). They're free...... There is only one pokemon I'm looking for and thats a UT glaceon, PM me an offer. ^^

LF: someone to level up my eevee on Eterna Forest, and one on Route 217
Offering: anything in my thread

Looking for a Dratini or Bagon
Offering any of the first and second gen starters. Pm me if youre interested.

Pokerus

I desperately need the pokerus!(I could also use a power anklet) If you have either I would give you any starter (or two) or a newly hatched Larvitar, Bagon, Riolu, or beldum. For BOTH the pokerus and power anklet I will trade you the event pichu! PM ME!

Requesting: Arceus and/or Shiny Pichu to unlock events. Will trade back Immediately

pm if interested

Last edited:
Looking for Adamant Groudon

Offering Shiny Eevee or any of its evolutions, all are shiney

PM if interested

Last edited:
If any of you guys have a Salamence, I will be able to offer you plenty of pokemon. Honestly, I would like the Salamence, but if you have any of its lesser evolutions, we might be able to work out a deal ;)

I am offering a Charizard, a Nidoking, and a couple of others. If you have any other pokemon you need, I might be able to get it for you. I'm looking for a Salamence lvl 50 to 70.

I'm looking for a Suicune, or a Groudon. And I'm offering a Level 80 Rayquaza.

Seeking Dragon Pokemon

I am seeking any Dragon Pokemon. I'd like them to be fully evolved around lvl 50-70. I'm seeking any dragon types. I have many pokemon to offer. Like a Nidoking or a Suicune and more. Please tell me if you have some. I am looking for a Salamence, Flygon, and any others you have to offer.

I have a Rayquaza who is a Legendary, and is Level 80. I'd gladly trade him for a Suicune :D

I'm looking for a misdreavus that's holding a dusk stone. I want it female, and I don't really care the level. PM me so we can work out a deal.

Also looking for:
Water Stone
TM 43
TM 40
TM 29
TM 30

Last edited:
found
ad;lgkjadl;khjl;kajdh'adlkhl;ak

Last edited:
Neeeeeeed PP ups or Ethers for Elite Four, Help me out?

Alright, so I recently started play Platinum again, and I've reached the Elite Four. I can beat the first four, easy, then when I get to Cynthia, all of my awesome moves are all gone, and a suck. Haha, so I need like ethers, or pp ups, or leppa berries, or pp maxes. Like, I am freaking out! So, can you help out? I'll trade my HP slaves. Haha, they're not INCREDIBLY weak.

K thx! :D

Alright, details are in my siggy.

I registered you. Were you talking to me?

Last edited:
LF:Shiny lv 100 Salamence, Shiny lv 100 JAP Charizard
Offering:Shiny Mew lv 30 UT, Shiny EVd Jolteon lv 100, IV bred Shuppet lv 1 UT, Pikachu Colored Pichu lv 30 UT, 10ANNIV Ho-oh lv 70 UT

PM me for trade (only choose 3 of my pokemon for the 2 pokemon im looking for)
FC:2278 6112 0800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back