• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Any want some UT Eevees or Beldums (any nature cept adamant). They're free...... There is only one pokemon I'm looking for and thats a UT glaceon, PM me an offer. ^^

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    LF: someone to level up my eevee on Eterna Forest, and one on Route 217
    Offering: anything in my thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Looking for a Dratini or Bagon
    Offering any of the first and second gen starters. Pm me if youre interested.

Guitarstar76

Breeder/Pokecatcher
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2011
    Pokerus

I desperately need the pokerus!(I could also use a power anklet) If you have either I would give you any starter (or two) or a newly hatched Larvitar, Bagon, Riolu, or beldum. For BOTH the pokerus and power anklet I will trade you the event pichu! PM ME!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Requesting: Arceus and/or Shiny Pichu to unlock events. Will trade back Immediately

pm if interested

Last edited:

Ion2814

The Torch Bearer
    Years
  • Looking for Adamant Groudon

Offering Shiny Eevee or any of its evolutions, all are shiney

PM if interested

Last edited:

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • If any of you guys have a Salamence, I will be able to offer you plenty of pokemon. Honestly, I would like the Salamence, but if you have any of its lesser evolutions, we might be able to work out a deal ;)

I am offering a Charizard, a Nidoking, and a couple of others. If you have any other pokemon you need, I might be able to get it for you. I'm looking for a Salamence lvl 50 to 70.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Suicune, or a Groudon. And I'm offering a Level 80 Rayquaza.

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • Seeking Dragon Pokemon

I am seeking any Dragon Pokemon. I'd like them to be fully evolved around lvl 50-70. I'm seeking any dragon types. I have many pokemon to offer. Like a Nidoking or a Suicune and more. Please tell me if you have some. I am looking for a Salamence, Flygon, and any others you have to offer.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
  • I have a Rayquaza who is a Legendary, and is Level 80. I'd gladly trade him for a Suicune :D

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I'm looking for a misdreavus that's holding a dusk stone. I want it female, and I don't really care the level. PM me so we can work out a deal.

Also looking for:
    Water Stone
    TM 43
    TM 40
    TM 29
    TM 30

Last edited:

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    found
    ad;lgkjadl;khjl;kajdh'adlkhl;ak

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2010
    Neeeeeeed PP ups or Ethers for Elite Four, Help me out?

Alright, so I recently started play Platinum again, and I've reached the Elite Four. I can beat the first four, easy, then when I get to Cynthia, all of my awesome moves are all gone, and a suck. Haha, so I need like ethers, or pp ups, or leppa berries, or pp maxes. Like, I am freaking out! So, can you help out? I'll trade my HP slaves. Haha, they're not INCREDIBLY weak.

K thx! :D

Alright, details are in my siggy.

I registered you. Were you talking to me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    LF:Shiny lv 100 Salamence, Shiny lv 100 JAP Charizard
    Offering:Shiny Mew lv 30 UT, Shiny EVd Jolteon lv 100, IV bred Shuppet lv 1 UT, Pikachu Colored Pichu lv 30 UT, 10ANNIV Ho-oh lv 70 UT

PM me for trade (only choose 3 of my pokemon for the 2 pokemon im looking for)
    FC:2278 6112 0800

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back