• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    Need a togitic or togikiss lvl30 or that knows wish for breeding purposes
    OF:UT Zapdos quirky
    Still need this.. got a well iv'd Eevee Bold perfect Sp attk and Def..(fake tears as well/HP dragon 63)... But ask for something else if this doesnt satisfy...

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I will trade huge for these!: UT Shiny Male Adamant Elekid w/ Crosshop and UT Shiny Male Sassy Duskclops/Duskull

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    need a pokemon with pokerus on my platinum, thats only from the platinum sinnoh dex, to continue my research on pokerus please help ^^"

i dont have much to offer but i do have a nice female gible thats modest& took 20pokeballs to catch so you know shell be a fighter, she took out most of my team lol

PM if interested

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
    Years
    I am in desperate need of TM61 (Will-O-Wisp).

I can trade TMs or hatch you any Kanto/Hoenn starter, Cyndaquil, or Turtwig. I might be able to hatch you something else if you would like (I only own SS if that helps).

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    looking for a flawless modest ditto. (US, not foreign for me), i cant find mine =[

offering: almost anything from my thread

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    Fair Trade? [HG]

okay. i've never traded before and I don't have a shop set up or anything. I just want a Vulpix, Growlithe or Charmander, preferably level 1 and no higher than level 15. And i'm offering a Red Gyarados, Level 33, Docile Nature and without an item. He doesn't know any TMs/HMs and his moves are Bite, Dragon Rage, Ice Fang, and Twister. I check back frequently so my response will be rather quick :]

My Friend Code: 1248-1875-3363

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    If anybody has an Adamant/Jolly/Naughty/Brave/Calm/Careful/ Wish Drowzee, I will give you 5 Pokemon off my thread!

Last edited:

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Looking for any of Mudkip's evolutionary line. Non-EVd or whatever crap that makes Pokemon costly.
    Tell me what you want and if I have it we'll trade.

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Requesting: UT shiny mareep/flaaffy/ampharos that can be nicknamed (with a beneficial nature)

Offering: Multiple things (shinies, events, etc.)

PM me please for more details. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    LF: EV'd Gyarados or Ev'd Wobbufet
    OF: Shiny Japaneese Milotic (VCS) or Shiny charizard

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Lf Shiny Eevee under lvl 15
    Ask me for anything reasonable, don't expect legendaries because I haven't beaten the game

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Looking for Jirachi and any of Mudkip's evolutionary line. Both are preferably Non-EVd and I don't care if it's a crappy nature either.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Offering:
    -EV'd Dragonite
    -Shiny Milotic Level 100!
    -Legit Shaymin
    -Legit Mew
    -Legit Jirachi
    -Shiny Dusknoir Level 71
    -Phione Eggs
    -Riolu Eggs
    -Any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.
    -Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
    -Level 1 Eevee's
    -Level 100 Alakazam!
    -Pokemon with Pokerus
    -Spiritomb (Level 1)
    -Feebas (Level 1)

LF: EV trained pokemon, especially (Sp Atk and Attack). If you think you have one I want then send me a private message. Also desperatly looking for Latias (Female)
    [Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back