• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

So what have you guys been getting from the Dream World? I got horrid choices (Infiltrator Hoppip, Rattled Poochyena,) and a somewhat decent pick in Guts Shinx which I sent to the Entralink.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    So what have you guys been getting from the Dream World? I got horrid choices 9Infiltrator Hoppip, Rattled Poochyena,) and a somewhat decent pick in Guts Shinx which I sent to the Entralink.
    Today I got a female Taillow with Scrappy. I'm not sure if that's good or not. xD

Detox

You also have to remember that without Guts said ghosts can burn you since Swellow does have a rather average attack stat and probably wont be hitting hard on anything not named Jumpluff.

However it does seem like a fun thing to play around with in lower tiers (where Swellow will most likely end up) where things like Cofagrigus and Jellicent aren't around.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • anybody know how to get the espeon I won on the pokemon website to show up in the dream world? do I just wander around and wait for it to show up?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    anybody know how to get the espeon I won on the pokemon website to show up in the dream world? do I just wander around and wait for it to show up?
    On the Global FAQ it says they aren't available for befriending yet. They're going to announce when it's coming out.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • ^That may be around May 5th?

SICK OF FENNEL LOCKING ME OUT OF BLACK [das racist!] SO I BOUGHT WHITE TODAY WOOT

Ran to Striaton, got Cgear, picked up female Harvest Exeggcute. <3

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I've still yet to RNG bold Celebi. I should probably be doing that but I'm too lazy and busy looking up things I want to buy.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I finally started GTS.

Everybody wants Lvl.100 Reshiram/Zekrom, so i cheated one in ^_^.

That's horrible! You should be ashamed of yourself.

>:(

Joking. Scam them GTS randoms, cause they are scamming you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    just wondering if someone know how to get a dream world eevee or one of his evolution forms?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • you have to wait for now, you can't catch them yet.

and I just realized that a DW Mr Mime may be awesome. Not in OU, but maybe in 5th Gen UU.

Mr Mime @ Choice Specs/Life Orb

Technician. Timid.
    4HP/252SpAtk/252Spd
    Confusion
    Icy Wind
    Charge Beam
    Magical Leaf/Hypnosis

With technician nearly all of Mime's attacking moves are 100BP or higher,

Confusion is now 100BP, more than the 90 that Psychic gives.
    Charge Beam is a 100BP move, and can also increase Sp Atk.
    Magical Leaf has 100BP, and will never miss.
    Considering Magical Leaf doesn't cover much, I thought Hypnosis could also be a viable move.
    Nasty Plot could squeeze itself in, but I don't find the need with 70% chance of increasing Sp Atk from Charge Beam.

I reckon Mimey would make a great late game sweeper, can't wait until it's DW is out
    :D

EDIT: ...Wow, I should really read abilities more closely :P

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Wut?

With Technician, Confusion is only a little over 110 BP, while Psychic is still 135 BP, making Psychic still better.
    Icy Wind is only 60 BP
    Charge Beam is 75 BP

Mr. Mime is never really good in the first place. It needs powerful moves to just kill something, and it has a mediocre Defense with it's poor HP stat.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Wait, I forgot what Technician did, I thought it was x2, but it's x1.5 ...

oopsie :$

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back