• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    How do I know for sure if any of the players on here are trustworthy to trade or not?

You don't, and neither do we. If you have problems trusting someone to trade a 236 byte package of data to, then obviously an online trading forum is not for you.

Edit: Or yes, as DarkAlucard puts it, use common sense.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    You don't, and neither do we. If you have problems trusting someone to trade a 236 byte package of data to, then obviously an online trading forum is not for you.

Well refusing to trade and trust players who are newbies, strangers, and players who I don't know was you and syndrome's idea because you guys are the ones who gave me that suggestion. So that's your fault and your idea. Remember? =/

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Well refusing to trade and trust players who are newbies, strangers, and players who I don't know was you and syndrome's idea because you guys are the ones who gave me that suggestion. So that's your fault and your idea. Remember? =/

Hardly.

While I can't speak for Syndrome, that is no where near what I said or meant. I specifically told you not to redistribute other's pokemon in the fashion that you were - a devaluing one. So don't try to blame me for your issues.

Frankly, I don't care who you trade with or how you go about doing it, as long as none of my bytes of data are involved and you aren't trading hacks.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Everyone here was a newbie at certain point, and you can take two options: being a complete stupid and beg for pokes or take opinions, research and make a name for yourself. Should trust new people? Not until they prove that have certain number of brain cells.
    But is your call after all, just keep away the hacks as BlaQk says. Period.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Everyone here was a newbie at certain point, and you can take two options: being a complete stupid and beg for pokes or take opinions, research and make a name for yourself. Should trust new people? Not until they prove that have certain number of brain cells.
    But is your call after all, just keep away the hacks as BlaQk says. Period.

I know. After I got ripped off by a few players who have given me alot of hacked pokemon, I decided to only trade with those who are well-known and who are trustworthy (like twilightblade, Live_wire, and AncientLord).

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • More action, less drama.

My White Cartridge has been untouched for 2 weeks now.... >_>
    What game should I play again (just for the sake of playing)?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Virizion Lv. 42
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Helping Hand, Retaliate, Giga Drain, Sacred Sword
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 31 / 31

It's pretty in pink, right?​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Virizion Lv. 42
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Justified
    Moves: Helping Hand, Retaliate, Giga Drain, Sacred Sword
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 31 / 31

It's pretty in pink, right?​
    Crap font is crap It's very nice I guess. I'm more of a fan of the non-shiny version, so if you ever get one of those, you let me know, okay? I'ma wait until I get to Nimbasa City before I start C-Gear abuse again. Sucks because I don't have any form of an AR to use.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Crap font is crap It's very nice I guess. I'm more of a fan of the non-shiny version, so if you ever get one of those, you let me know, okay? I'ma wait until I get to Nimbasa City before I start C-Gear abuse again. Sucks because I don't have any form of an AR to use.

I'm thinking of getting White sometime. When I do I'll catch the non-shiny version.

Why don't you use PO to check for IVs. That is if you're doing captures.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

• Crap font is crap It's very nice I guess. I'm more of a fan of the non-shiny version, so if you ever get one of those, you let me know, okay? I'ma wait until I get to Nimbasa City before I start C-Gear abuse again. Sucks because I don't have any form of an AR to use.

Muhaha. I already have the normal version. :3 My second RNG'd Pokemon ~ ;o

Years
  • Hello, all! I know I have nothing to do with any conversation right now, but I'm just here to introduce myself. I hope to meet a lot of friends and collect some awesome pokemon. PM/VM me if you ever need any standard Pokemon White pokemon.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Poopnate didn't stick around for very long. :(

That Virizion needs a playmate. I try.

[ #644 :: Lonely Zekrom ]
    Echo 56632

Ability: Teravolt
    Moves: DragonBreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Fully redistributable

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

• I'm thinking of getting White sometime. When I do I'll catch the non-shiny version.

Why don't you use PO to check for IVs. That is if you're doing captures.
    I'll probably stick to capturing Pokemon via RNG abuse, since I can't do standard seeds, since I lack the ability to own a functioning DS/Lite.

forgive me, I'm new, but, what is whitelisting?
    I just wanted to go to a nice thread so I picked this one :)
    OOOO!
    If anyone needs pokerus, I have it!
    Whitelist is essentially a personal list people will put in their trade shops that show people who they trust. If you trust someone in trading, or at least know that they are efficient, or work well, then those people belong on their Whitelist.

So anyway, if I ever do decide to open a shop in the future, which I most likely will, I'll be focusing more on Egg Moves with semi-decent IVs, so people have suitable Pokemon to breed with. I might do some RNG abuse here and there, but since I only have limited access to an AR, it won't be all too often.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Poopnate didn't stick around for very long. :(

That Virizion needs a playmate. I try.

[ #644 :: Lonely Zekrom ]
    Echo 56632

Ability: Teravolt
    Moves: DragonBreath | Slash | Zen Headbutt | Fusion Bolt
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Fully redistributable

I think Virizion found herself a sexy playmate. ;D

So anyway, if I ever do decide to open a shop in the future, which I most likely will, I'll be focusing more on Egg Moves with semi-decent IVs, so people have suitable Pokemon to breed with. I might do some RNG abuse here and there, but since I only have limited access to an AR, it won't be all too often.

Yes! Because some of us are too lazy to breed them ourselves. >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back