• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    You can't really insult someone, or some ponies people and say that it was a joke. From your past track record, you can't really say that's joking.

Anyway, to get off that topic of lameness, Axew w/ Iron Tail+Night Slash y/n? Blade, other good people?

Nvm. I'm not gonna keep posting on this thread and argue over this lame childish nonsense. Because I'm tired of these silly lameness.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • First one is definitely better than the second one. It really is a shame on the HP though. I would definitely keep breeding for a better result in the HP. Since you're not RNG abusing, I would definitely go for something like 25+/x/20+/31/20+/31.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Woohoo! I'm getting better at this.
    546.png

Cottonee ♀ Lv. 1
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Prankster
    Moves: Absorb, Encore
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31​

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @Twilightblade - Am I gonna be stuck with the username "Diabolico" permanently?
    Your username cannot be changed after registration.
    Unless you choose to re-register your account, put thought into the username you pick, as your username is permanent and will not be changed.

What do you guys think of a Yamask with Nasty Plot and Memento? Or at least Nasty Plot, depending on the level of the parent I receive soon?

Good users?
    Trick Room+Nasty Plot is cool but Calm Mind emphasizes its already impressive bulk... Either way, Cofagrigus can be a mini Reuniclus in UU. I haven't seen Memento used on anything but.. random Uxie? Opponent can switch out. Also, you can tone down the attitude. Anyone can respond to you.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Nasty Plot is meant to be the main emphasis on the Yamask. Memento is just there for the added egg move, which comes on Spiritomb anyway, so I thought eh, why not? It's just there for lulz essentially.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Your username cannot be changed after registration.
    Unless you choose to re-register your account, put thought into the username you pick, as your username is permanent and will not be changed.

Trick Room+Nasty Plot is cool but Calm Mind emphasizes its already impressive bulk... Either way, Cofagrigus can be a mini Reuniclus in UU. I haven't seen Memento used on anything but.. random Uxie? Opponent can switch out. Also, you can tone down the attitude. Anyone can respond to you.

Okay. I'm just asking.

The reason why I'm asking because other players on smogon think I'm very kind and a friendly person despite my usernamd and the evil looking avatar I'm using. So they're wondering why I choose the username "Diabolico" if I'm really such a kind person. And they do have a point.

EDIT: But I think I have chosen to go by that username was because I think it sounds cool.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You can breed if you want to. Depending on what sort of Pokemon you're going to be breeding. :3

515.gif

Panpour ♂
    Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump
    587.gif

Emolga ♂
    Air Slash, Charm, Roost

Oh hey, would you look at that. :)

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @Diabolico: Idk what a username has to do with trading, sweatpea! However, I may be able to relate to your situation. Sinister sharp instruments are scary. I'm soft and fluffy though! I promise not to poke out any eyes unless the person had it coming. |3

@Griffinbane: Yes you should totally breed. I miss you. Get back into trading. Who else is gonna collect my spitbacks/trash? Also, UU is massive this gen! Think of the possibilites! Ogod I get to lose to you x 124. D;

@Alternative: Wait, you're not doing IVs? I want good IV Sigilyph. XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    @Diabolico: Idk what a username has to do with trading, sweatpea! However, I may be able to relate to your situation. Sinister sharp instruments are scary. I'm soft and fluffy though! I promise not to poke out any eyes unless the person had it coming. |3

@Griffinbane: Yes you should totally breed. I miss you. Get back into trading. Who else is gonna collect my spitbacks/trash? Also, UU is massive this gen! Think of the possibilites! Ogod I get to lose to you x 124. D;

@Alternative: Wait, you're not doing IVs? I want good IV Sigilyph. XD

Okay. I guess I'll take that as a compliement. Thanks

Anyway, Is there a section on the pc where I can make a thread or show my artwork on the website?

Detox

So I'm planning on opening a competitive shop for UU/NU mons, and I need some suggestions for Gen IV and before mons because that's what UU/NU is mostly composed of.

So gogogo.

Detox

Kingdra hmmm. Crap I just traded one away for free ;(.

Zapdos probably, if I feel like finding my copy of HG.

I just bred

Spr_2c_200.gif

Nature: Timid
    IV's: 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30 | 30
    Egg moves: None
    Planned Moveset: Substitute, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Fighting

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Arcanine would be a cute option. CC/Wild Charge/Flare Blitz/E-speed (morning sun) w/ flash fiahhh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back