• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    You'll find yourself getting quicker at hitting your delay the more you RNG. The one thing you need the most when learning how to RNG is patience. That's what helped me learn.

I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to others, I just tend to be less patient when it comes to my own screw ups. The Elm calls were a pain for getting the IVs. I thought I always hit my delay on cue, but by the the forth or fifth call it turned out to be wrong.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to others, I just tend to be less patient when it comes to my own screw ups. The Elm calls were a pain for getting the IVs. I thought I always hit my delay on cue, but by the the forth or fifth call it turned out to be wrong.

Yeah it tends to get confusing. Good luck on your future projects. :]

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    So yeah...I can't soft reset. How much harder is it to RNG without SRing? Cuz I really wanna try to RNG this Jirachi so I can finally get it out of the store.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Ugh, I can't bring myself to doing the IV's on this Nidoran. I need something in the game to do until BW is out.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    So I've recently learned how to RNG out of boredom and with many attempts I have successfully RNG'd my first poke.

Beldum
    Ability: Clear Body
    Nature: Jolly
    Moves: Take down
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I went with Jolly instead of Adamant since Death_Mande's Beldum is already in circulation. I'm so proud myself. ^^​

Gah. Good for you D: I gave up on RNG after trying so many times >.> First with an Emulator, then with a DS. Both failed -.-

I'm starting to play my Pokemon again and will be back in Trading Poke's :D
    Dunno if I could still use my old thread. It's like a month? ._.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    not sure if this is the right place to postt this lol but is anyone willing to EV train my shiny IV flawless scizor? i'll let you keep a clone for free XD

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    not sure if this is the right place to postt this lol but is anyone willing to EV train my shiny IV flawless scizor? i'll let you keep a clone for free XD

No, it's not the right place, sadly. Try the quick trade thread, maybe? o3o

Anyway, I've been having fun on the B/W GTS Negotiation. Been making steals. >:D
    This one person traded me a Piplup for a Tsutarja I bred. Lucky me. And then I traded someone a Zorua for that Piplup.

MOOHAHA. (It was a steal for me as I cannot Pokeshift)

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
    BP for Eppie

Shiny Zubat
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    Egg Moves: Pursuit and BraveBird

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Niiice. I'm too lazy to do IV's on Nidoran. Guess I'll just go hatch him when I get my DS Lite back.

Detox

Nature: Bold
    Trait: Poison Point
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Counter

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    "Guess who's back"

Trait: Poison Point
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Egg Moves: Pursuit, Counter

It felt lonely without you.

Spheal
    Trait: Ice Body
    IVs: 31 | 16 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

Defense Curl | Powder Snow | Growl | Water Gun

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    my brother used my 9-month-old laptop for three hours and i got twelve new viruses :(

so i dont have rng reporter no more,
    and i cant be bothered downloading it again.
    i'm actually getting bored of pokemon :P :o

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Gah. I wanted to start learning RNG right away, and I know how calibration phase goes. I went out 20 tries for my Initial Seed, then I learned I need to get rid of ROAMERS. Damn Entei and Raikou just won't die >.> Anyone willing to help me out with some Masterballs? I couldn't kill them as they always Roar me away. I'm using a Dugtrio with Arena Trap.. D:

Anyway, can I still use my old Thread for trades even if it's almost been a month since someone last posted?

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Gah. I wanted to start learning RNG right away, and I know how calibration phase goes. I went out 20 tries for my Initial Seed, then I learned I need to get rid of ROAMERS. Damn Entei and Raikou just won't die >.> Anyone willing to help me out with some Masterballs? I couldn't kill them as they always Roar me away. I'm using a Dugtrio with Arena Trap.. D:

Anyway, can I still use my old Thread for trades even if it's almost been a month since someone last posted?
    Don't catch the roamers. They can respawn when you go through the elite four again.

And use something strong.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years

Don't catch the roamers. They can respawn when you go through the elite four again.

And use something strong.

:o. Should I just RNG for them when I get the hang of it? ._.

Also another Q... Should I just use the Time Finder on RNG Reporter or PokeRNGDP for finding spreads?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I need something new to breed. And wow, two weeks went by fast. :D
    Spinarak ? /bad
    HALLOWEEN SPIDER !

I would keep some roaming as they are helpful towards finding your initial seed. Where's Latias/Latios?
    Thread Owner can revive his/her own old shop. You may want a new one for coolness but meh, you're decision. Others cannot revive dead threads. :)

:o. Should I just RNG for them when I get the hang of it? ._.

Also another Q... Should I just use the Time Finder on RNG Reporter or PokeRNGDP for finding spreads?
    Duhh don't RNG the Johto beasts if you're a beginner. :(
    Time Finder.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back