• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Killed both Entei and Raikou @.@ Took about hours in levelling my Dugtrio.. >.>
    My first RNG attempt, Suicune!

@TB
    :o Can I? Well, no one posts there I think. Kind of dead?
    Lati's were.. uhhm.. not in my game :( I didn't have Enigma Stone because I reseted my game 2 days after the Enigma Stone event ended. I won't be RNG'ing the Johto beasts yet. Meh, I couldn't even find them quickly, what more of RNG..

Anyway, I'm trying to RNG for Suicune atm. Currently have my PC Clock and DS clock synchronized, have my initial seeds.. Time for the tricky part.. Spreads @.@

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Good luck with Suicune, somehow, ahahah. D:

Yep yep, but I said ~you~ should bump your thread (double post allowed in this instance), not your friend bump your thread. oh wells. who cares about the little things in life, not the day to worry!

today is my mom's birthday and i have been a total female dog today oops but i sent her an e-card /scared of saying nice things to her in person ^___^

i'll go ahead and tackle one of my - froslass - this Halloween ^o^

Detox

I think for Halloween I'll breed a few ghost pokemon (aka Duskull and Misdreavus) and let someone give them away over the Halhoween weekend considering I don't have a shop hmmm....

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I think for Halloween I'll breed a few ghost pokemon (aka Duskull and Misdreavus) and let someone give them away over the Halhoween weekend considering I don't have a shop hmmm....

Give.To.Angel. Sounds like a good idea.

Detox

My mind is rusty after two weeks of no PC but didn't I hate you?

I will probably see if Blade or blaQk etc. will do it.

Speaking of which I have a sexy flawless Timid Giratina-O that can be given away blaQk ;D

Detox

I pretty much see where this is going so I will ignore you now.

What else should I breed besides Banette/Duskull/Ghosts.

I was thinking Houndoom...

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    It's pretty hard to pick one for halloween...
    But I guess I'm gonna breed Wurmples till I find one that's a Dustox. And maybe the typical few just for the love of them.

Alternative said:
    So, Spinarak for Halloween y/n.
    Yes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    someone breed and train a snorunt to GLALIE, that would remind me of horror movies; like id just freak out. :o

Detox

I was actually going to breed shiny Glalie but I don't redis what few shinies I do breed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back