• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    How will he slap a nickname on it if its already bred?

I'm really bored, I was thinking of breeding a Diglett. What do you guys think I should breed?

The nickname man person in Goldenrod (Or that place in Kanto, too...)?

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm really bored, I was thinking of breeding a Diglett. What do you guys think I should breed?

Ehhh...I'm not good at this. Maybe a Phanpy?

I finished breeding this fella along with a few others.

7.png

Squirtle ♂ Lv. 1 UT ★
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Torrent
    Moves: Tackle
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Years
  • How will he slap a nickname on it if its already bred?

I don't see many IV Bred Diglett, sounds like a good choice.

I thought of Farfetch'd/Skarmory or Pidgeot for a Thanksgiving theme myself.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    So yeah, i wanted to know how everyone hits their delays so eeasy. i just spent two hours to no avail, trying to hit mine, just for the shiny egg. and i tried adjusting the frame up and down with the year, and it still didn't work.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • So yeah, i wanted to know how everyone hits their delays so eeasy. i just spent two hours to no avail, trying to hit mine, just for the shiny egg. and i tried adjusting the frame up and down with the year, and it still didn't work.
    Have you tried calibration yet, or your game hates you because you havem't given me my Pokemon yet. :/

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

Have you tried calibration yet, or your game hates you because you havem't given me my Pokemon yet. :/

Yeah blade walked me through calibration my first time around

And I know, i wanna get this breed done then work on evolving pichu.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

I don't see many IV Bred Diglett, sounds like a good choice.

I thought of Farfetch'd/Skarmory or Pidgeot for a Thanksgiving theme myself.

A metal bird for Thanksgiving doesn't sound very appetizing. But now that I think of it, a blue nosed Diglett would be sexy.

So yeah, i wanted to know how everyone hits their delays so eeasy. i just spent two hours to no avail, trying to hit mine, just for the shiny egg. and i tried adjusting the frame up and down with the year, and it still didn't work.

It's mostly about being patient and consistent. I know that doesn't sound very helpful but after a couple of tries you do eventually get the hang of it. Just make sure you checked or unchecked the International Parents boxed according to which parents you're using, have the HGSS Shiny Egg checked, and that you have the right date and time. Sometimes the frame might skip ahead depending on your DS so make sure you pay attention closely to the Elm calls. Hope that helps.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011

Why the hell would you use roamers to get your delay? It's not easier than Elm calls.

idk..? How I was taught.. like, it's worked the last five times i've done it. and murkrow and heracross i got the first time. but growlithe took me two days, that was my first, and nidoran and lapras took like 3 hrs.

Angelique

Le Magnifique
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back