• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • OMG...after 2 hours tried to hit the delay...finally i got:

Piplup/Modest
    31/6/31/31/31/31
    28 Feb 2011

but the parents are flawless..:(

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • OMG...after 2 hours tried to hit the delay...finally i got:

Piplup/Modest
    31/6/31/31/31/31
    28 Feb 2011

but the parents are flawless..:(

2 Flawless parents =/= Flawless offsprings. Everything is determined by date, time, game frames and delay. RNG-wise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    If I remember correctly, only 2-3 IVs from the parents will be passed down, so only 2-3 out of all 12 IVs.

Years
  • I believe it's for Europe. It says Japan is not available and US is unknown yet (if Japan is not getting it, I'd think US isn't for the same reason).

Anyone wanna make a file for me? I need a file with the gender ratios, I can explain it to you. All the info you need is posted online in many places. I'd make it myself, but it will take a few minutes that I'd rather not waste, especially considering I'm the only one that does the programming and you need no programming to make this file.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The information I saw only has Europe listed. Normally, distributions that occur in Europe don't occur in Australia, because they're two separate locations for Nintendo. However, distributions that appear in Europe, North America and Japan typically do release in Australia at a later time.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    If I remember correctly, only 2-3 IVs from the parents will be passed down, so only 2-3 out of all 12 IVs.

Yeah, that's pretty much correct from all the oggling of spreads I've done. (which is a lot)
    Up to 3 IVs can be decided by one parent. Or something vaguely like that.
    But I usually just to spreads like A/31/31/A/A/31 or some nonsense. I don't remember what it is exactly, because all it matters is that there are 3 A's so I just pit the ditto in first. Takes all the guesswork or of things and it means that unless I have to do HPs I never have to look at spreads.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Finally got shiny breeding down in my HG
    This was my 1st

Abra - Level 1
    Jolly
    OT: Nathan
    ID: 01100
    IVs: 31/13/29/26/31/26
    Moveset: Teleport
    EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    Somewhat Vain

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Finally got shiny breeding down in my HG
    This was my 1st

Abra - Level 1
    Jolly
    OT: Nathan
    ID: 01100
    IVs: 31/13/29/26/31/26
    Moveset: Teleport
    EVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
    Somewhat Vain

Wasn't this the same one that you said your friend did in the "Check My Pokémon" thread?

Anyway, I wonder how many people will be doing Gen IV trading after Black and White come out...

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Wasn't this the same one that you said your friend did in the "Check My Pokémon" thread?

That's what I was thinking . . .

Anyway, I wonder how many people will be doing Gen IV trading after Black and White come out...

Eh, you can shift your g4 pokemon to g5 games and trade them, but there are things you can only get in g4 (most notably Stealth Rock as a TM). So to say the g4 games will become obsolete is silly.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Trade Corner channel on PC server sounds like something I need to go back to. Blade's free mons<3 I might change color scheme in my shop. Should i stick to blue or change to like lime or seafoam green?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back