• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Blade tried to teach me C-Gear, but I don't really get it cause Reporter always tells me it couldn't find my IVs. So I need to wait until Non-C-Gear comes out.
    Anywaaaaays, I'm pretty bored. Will probably take a LoA from PC. What do you guys think?

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Blade tried to teach me C-Gear, but I don't really get it cause Reporter always tells me it couldn't find my IVs. So I need to wait until Non-C-Gear comes out.
    Anywaaaaays, I'm pretty bored. Will probably take a LoA from PC. What do you guys think?

Set your adjacent delays to 999 on both plus and minus. And your seconds to 9 on both sides. This way you'll be able to see what you hit.

In other news, I'm getting lazy trying to RNG Kyurem. I've hit my delay twice but the natures were wrong. D:<

Years
  • Blade tried to teach me C-Gear, but I don't really get it cause Reporter always tells me it couldn't find my IVs. So I need to wait until Non-C-Gear comes out.

Nothing wrong with a break every now and then. Especially if you're feeling burnt out a bit.

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • If I have Pokérus and a Power Bracelet or whatever on my Squirtle and I send him out first to a pokémon and withdraw him for my Samurott, will the Squirtle get all the EV's?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    I have a question. My friend hacked a pokemon onto my game with pokesav by editin on of my current pokemon, but it didn't give me pokedex data for the pokemon. If I trade it to a different game, will it give pokedex data for the emboar or the patrat it used to be?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Yes! I got my hands on a WishBliss with Seismic Toss :D !
    Best trade ever!
    I hack-checked it myself, I think it's legal too :'D !

I've been thinking of opening another trade thread, I've got a small collection of IV'd pokes, but I've been messing with my new AR between all the steps. I'm confident in saying that the AR codes used haven't affected the legality of my Pokemon, I hack-checked them and everything seems fine.

But I have some doubt, as I did use a hell of a lot of codes. So, should I open a thread?
    I'm pretty sure my pokes are legal, but if they're not I can just close it down and return everything like it never happened. Thoughts, should I open a new thread?

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Yes! I got my hands on a WishBliss with Seismic Toss :D !
    Best trade ever!
    I hack-checked it myself, I think it's legal too :'D !

Doubtful.

But I have some doubt, as I did use a hell of a lot of codes. So, should I open a thread?
    I'm pretty sure my pokes are legal, but if they're not I can just close it down and return everything like it never happened. Thoughts, should I open a new thread?

No, you shouldn't. We don't need anymore hacks floating around here.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    blaQk I'm highly upset that you closed Team Clutch. That's fine though, cause I understand. I think we chose a bad time to bring back clans because everyone got into playing carts and then we completely left it alone.
    I still need to learn RNG and I almost completed my Unova Dex, I just need the three fighting types, that I plan to RNG, the electric eel baby thing, and then the Black Version Bird Line.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    blaQk I'm highly upset that you closed Team Clutch. That's fine though, cause I understand. I think we chose a bad time to bring back clans because everyone got into playing carts and then we completely left it alone.

My reasons were posted. Like I said, if they pick up again in the future, I'll reopen it.

I still need to learn RNG and I almost completed my Unova Dex, I just need the three fighting types, that I plan to RNG, the electric eel baby thing, and then the Black Version Bird Line.

Speaking of which:

Zekrom
    Lv. 50
    OT: blaQk
    Ability: Teravolt
    Nature: Hasty
    IVs: 30, 31, 30, 30, 31, 30 (HP Fire)

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014

Zoroark
    Lv. 25
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31, 8, 31, 31, 31, 31

Forgot to backup my .sav on this one, but didn't think it would matter since it usually takes me a couple tries to hit my delay. FML if I didn't hit it on my first try. x_x

Oh well, I'll back up my black version's one. :)

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

RNGd by myself
    Pokemon: Solosis
    Nature: Bold
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Non-Redis

Yay for Rank :D

that I plan to RNG, the electric eel baby thing, and then the Black Version Bird Line.

Good luck with the eel, only like a 2% chance to find it -_____-

Last edited:

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Does anyone know if you can use a synchronizer to RNG a wondercard in Soul Silver? Or am I going to have to get lucky?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • [OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

RNGd by myself
    Pokemon: Solosis
    Nature: Bold
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Non-Redis
    Yay for Rank :D

Yay for (Reuni?) RANKKKK. Now I wish I could catch one. :C

Zoroark
    Lv. 25
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: 31, 8, 31, 31, 31, 31
    Sexy fox in the house.

Does anyone know if you can use a synchronizer to RNG a wondercard in Soul Silver? Or am I going to have to get lucky?
    You have to get lucky and hope you get a nature...

[546] Timid ♂ Cottonee | Prankster | Alice 57098
    Absorb | Encore
    31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Hatched at Nacrene City

IV breeding abuse, check.... Only a bit more time until I open my spoils to PC. ;P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back