• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    ooo me me me me me me.

You should breed me something, js.

Hey Live_wire, Can you and the others do me a simple favor please?

If you and others see anybody here on the PC who have a shiny mild grass hp elekid with the OT: Umbreon, can you tell them that they are not allowed to trade/redis that elekid? Because Umbreon and I are the only two players who are allowed to trade it and not the players who get it from us?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Live_wire, Can you and the others do me a simple favor please?

If you and others see anybody here on the PC who have a shiny mild grass hp elekid with the OT: Umbreon, can you tell them that they are not allowed to trade/redis that elekid? Because Umbreon and I are the only two players who are allowed to trade it and not the players who get it from us?

It's really not my place to do so. :/

In other news, after about 10 eggs, I bred a wonderful Modest Litwick. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Has anyone ever detached the link cable when trading a pokemon? I did and my lvl 10 oddish had its name changed and turned to level 119.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Has anyone ever detached the link cable when trading a pokemon? I did and my lvl 10 oddish had its name changed and turned to level 119.

No one uses Link cables anymore. x_x And I've never heard of that type of thing happening, I've only heard of the cloning glitch.

Years
  • Look what I bred.

Naughty @ Poison Point
    12/31/31/31/31/31

Quite proud of that, actually.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Look what I bred.

Naughty @ Poison Point
    12/31/31/31/31/31

Quite proud of that, actually.

That's amazing for a non-RNG breed. Even with two flawless parents I've never come as close to flawless as that. Too bad the HP IV and the Special Attack IV aren't swapped, then you'd really have something special there.

Well if it's for shiny eggs, it's not that rare. If it's for captures, it's pretty rare. It wouldn't be if finding seeds were that simple. >.>
    It's for a shiny capture, I'm pretty stoked on it actually. Too bad I couldn't find a physical flawless one (yet).

I already did these:

Litwick
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Flash Fire
    IV Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    (yeah, I like to practice on Litwick)

Vanillite
    Ability: Ice Body

Any suggestions for what I should do next? (My ESV for that seed is 0)

Years
  • That's amazing for a non-RNG breed. Even with two flawless parents I've never come as close to flawless as that. Too bad the HP IV and the Special Attack IV aren't swapped, then you'd really have something special there.

It's for a shiny capture, I'm pretty stoked on it actually. Too bad I couldn't find a physical flawless one (yet).

I already did these:

Litwick
    Ability: Flash Fire
    (yeah, I like to practice on Litwick)

Vanillite
    Ability: Ice Body

Any suggestions for what I should do next? (My ESV for that seed is 0)

Those are nice! I may swing by for a visit. :D

That's not the first quint-flawless I've done, either. I did a x/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Duskull before, from flawless Dusknoir + Ditto.

Hmmm. Do a HP Fire Joltic/Galvantula, or like a shiny Druddigon or Shelmet/Accelgor, I always liked those shiny forms, color wise.

Years
  • I've been looking around, and this looks like it would be the best place to post this.

I just bought a used DS Lite the other day, and it came with Heart Gold, but there was still a save file on the game. I went through the PC to find if there was anything interesting, and found about 10 Pokemon that I would want to transfer over to my new file. I'm pretty inexperienced with the game, and it looks like I can only keep one Pokemon at a time on the GTS, so I would obviously have to trade them another way. Does anyone have a suggestion on what the best way to do this is?

Perriechu

Years
  • I've been looking around, and this looks like it would be the best place to post this.

I just bought a used DS Lite the other day, and it came with Heart Gold, but there was still a save file on the game. I went through the PC to find if there was anything interesting, and found about 10 Pokemon that I would want to transfer over to my new file. I'm pretty inexperienced with the game, and it looks like I can only keep one Pokemon at a time on the GTS, so I would obviously have to trade them another way. Does anyone have a suggestion on what the best way to do this is?

Since you're looking for someone to transfer Pokemon for you, I suggest the Quick Trade Thread

This is only a DCC. We discuss what we've bred or caught and such here. x_x

Last edited:

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • LOL, registered my White in Dream World, after having used Black for 20000+ DW points.

Profile is now starting from ZERO? Hope I get to go back to the Blacks 20000+...

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I play DW for a while and then I start to stop doig it since it gets kind of boring. The only thing about DW is pokemon's hidden ability and berries.

EDIT: I just realize that Delibird's DW ability, Insomnia, is just the same as its normal ability, Vital Spirit. Why bother to get Delibird this hidden ability with the same effect of the normal one, just different name?

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
  • I play DW for a while and then I start to stop doig it since it gets kind of boring. The only thing about DW is pokemon's hidden ability and berries.

EDIT: I just realize that Delibird's DW ability, Insomnia, is just the same as its normal ability, Vital Spirit. Why bother to get Delibird this hidden ability with the same effect of the normal one, just different name?

Because GF like to troll.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • Dream World? People still use that? >:

Hey I still use the Dream World... sometimes...
    Well, speaking of Dream World, I recently traded for a singing Pikachu and immediately used it to breed this:

Pichu
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Egg Moves: Wish, Volt Tackle
    IV Spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice - 70)

I'm actually pretty proud of this one. It is also my first Flawless Shiny RNG breed :3
    Now I just need to decide on redistribution rights, and possibly a nickname. Hmmmmmm...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back